Chap. 5

I woke up to a fluffy feeling and not being able to breathe, I open my eyes to see my cat, Ramen, sitting on my face

I woke up to a fluffy feeling and not being able to breathe, I open my eyes to see my cat, Ramen, sitting on my face. I sit up making her fall of me, I rubbed my eyes and got up to make breakfast. I walked from my room to the kitchen, until I feel my phone vibrate in my hand, it read Otouto. I sighed and answered the phone.

"Hey, Otouto. What's up? Why are you calling me this early?" I say into the phone. "Uhm, hey...Oneesan...I just wanted to ask...are you going to the Heroes Event?" He asked me. I could hear other voices in the background, and Izuku shooeing them. "Yea.......why?" I asked suspicious of him. "O-oh, uhm, nothing!" He said 'enthusiastically'. "Are you sure?" I asked Izuku putting a hand on my hip. "No. Uhm Oneesan, can I go with you to the Event?..." He asked me shyly. "Oh, yea. Of course, but you need a date." I told him through the phone, he hummed in response and spoke up once again. "Is it ok if some of my friends come too?" He asked in a hushed voiced. "Oh, yea sure. As long as they have dates." I replied. He sighed in relief. "Alright, bye, Oneesan!" He said actually with enthusiasm. "Bye, Otouto." I replied back hanging up.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a simple breakfast. And ate it silently while scrolling through my phone.

~3rd person POV~
(Omniscient)

Midoriya really wanted to go the Event to meet more Heroes in person, and ask them questions, and he wanted to go with his friends too. He was gonna ask his sister, if it didn't work out, Aizawa, or All Might. "K-kacchan, I'm going to the Heroes Event tommorow, d-do you wanna go, t-too?" He asked scared that Bakugo would yell at him like always does. "How are you able to go?" He asked loudly. "U-uhm..my sister is, Shape-shifter, and I asked her if I could go with some friends, and she said yes!" Midoriya said clutching onto his notebook. "HOW IS YOUR SISTER SHAPE-SHIFTER?! SHE'S AMAZING, UNLIKE YOU, DEKU!!" Bakugo yelled at Midoriya. Midoriya flinched at his usual yelling. "A-are you going, or not? But you do need a date." Midoriya said backing away from Bakugo. "Tsk. Fine, and I'll find a date." He said looking away. Midoriya sighed and ran to Uraraka. "Uraraka-san, uhm I'd like to know if you........WANTEDTOGOTOHEROESEVENTTOMMOROWWIRHME?!" He said not stopping for air. Uraraka looked at him wide eyed then her view softened when she say how red Midoriya was. She giggled and replied softly, "Of course, Midoriya!" She said. Midoriya sighed in relief and smiled nicely at Uraraka. "Alright! See you in class, Uraraka-san!" The boy said walking away.

Midoriya had already invited almost his whole class. It would've been his whole class, but some of them didn't want to go. The dates were:

Midoriya and Uraraka Todoroki and Yaoyorozu Kirishima and Ashido Kaminari and Jirou
Tokoyami and Asui
Ojiro and Hagakure
Iida and Hatsume
Bakugo and Camie

(Plzzz respect my ships <3)

They all went shopping to buy their suits and dresses, when Kaminari spoke up. "Wait, Midoriya, isn't that your sister?" He asked squinting his eyes looking at a S/C girl with H/L H/T H/C walking around. "Yea, I think. Let me walk up to her." Midoriya said as he walked away leaving his friends.

~Reader's POV~

I was looking for a dress for tommorow night when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn quickly about to punch it, but I realize it's just Izuku. I sighed and put my balled up fist down. "Don't scare me like that, Izuku. I almost punched you." I said hugging him. "Ahaha, sorry. I wasn't sure if it was you or not." He said hugging me back. "What are doing here, Otouto?" I asked pulling away from the hug. " Oh! My friends and I are here to buy some suits and dresses." He answered also pulling away. "Oh...yea I actually came here for that same reason." I said looking at Izuku. "Wanna meet my friends?" He asked in his seeming always sweet tone. "Sure!"

I walked behind Izuku up his friends, I noticed the same kid with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt, looking excited and staring into my soul. We finally got to his friend group and I chuckled nervously at their hard gaze. "Hey, guys! It was my sister!" He said enthusiastically. "Otouto.......why are they staring me?" I whispered to Izuku nervously, not moving my eyes from them. "Uh....I don't.....know..." He replied back at me. "U-uhm.....hi?" I said trying not to look nervous at their harsh gaze. The girl with pink skin and hair gasped, I was taken back and looked at her. "A-are you real?!" She asked me frantically. "I told you, Kirishima, I knew she was real!" The girl said poking my rib. I tilted my head to the side. "W-what?" I asked softly. "Oh..OH! My name's Mina Ashido!! Call me Mina. Very nice to meet you!" The girl named Mina said. "Nice to meet you Mina. My name is-" I was interupted by Mina. "Y/N Midoriya, and your hero name is Shape-shifter!!" She exclaimed interupting me. I chuckled nervously. "Ahaha, yea....I guess you know about me....." I groaned rubbing my nape. I turn to see a boy with a bird head and a girl that resembled a frog. I looked at them for a moment. I turned my tongue into a frog's one and stuck out my tongue at her. She gasped and smiled. "Do you have a frog Quirk, too?!" She asked seemingly happy. "No, but like my Hero name says..... my Quirk grants me the ability to manifest the physical characteristics of any animal. " I said with a close eyed smile. "Cool."

HIII I copied the Quirk thingy shit off of Amajiki's Quirk description.
Anyway.

Word count:1023

Bye,
-Me.