Welcome to Zootopia

Fourteen year old Sora lived on the white sandy beaches of the great Destiny Islands with Riku, who was his rival and Kairi, who was his girlfriend. All three were great friends; they played on the island in the mornings, in the noon they did sword fights (with wooden ones of course) and in the sunset they would sit by the old paopu tree and discuss about visiting other places, hoping that one day, they would be lifted out of their grey existence on that small island with nothing in front of them but an ocean.

One night, while preparing a raft that would take them out to sea, a dark hurricane whirled the island to smithereens before consuming it entirely and scattering its inhabitants in different locations. Sora felt as if he were going up in a balloon until he landed with a soft crash in the alleyway of a sunless Victorian village called Traverse Town. There he met a wizard of a duck named Donald Duck and a funny dog in shining armor called Goofy Goof, whom like Sora, were searching for their master King Mickey Mouse, the ruling sovereign of a kingdom called Disney Town who had disappeared while negotiating the affairs of several stars that blinked out in a Zodiac pattern. Having also gained the experience of the Keyblade, a legendary weapon that could seal and unlock the core of worlds, Sora decided to tag along; hoping that the duck and dog would take him to Riku and Kairi.

Ignoring the negative traits of his newfound friends and the threats of his newly formed enemies that controlled the mysterious beings of dark and shadow known as the "Heartless", Sora had taken off a two-year adventure; travelling to many planet-like worlds and a fortress of white and silver in hopes that those who lived there had seen Riku, Kairi or the little mouse king. Piece-by-piece, Sora found out that he was a religious savior and a balance to restore the universe needed to save those who were related to him in spirit, blood and kinship.

Across the galaxy, travelling amongst a great war between 7 brightnesses and 13 darknesses, Sora, the King, his discovered family and new friends fought bravely against the forces of the wicked sorceress Maleficent and the corrupted elder Master Xehanort, who wanted to use Kingdom Hearts, the universe's epicenter, to reshape the worlds in his own image and rule over them like a god. With the combined strength of the seven lights, Sora finally gave Master Xehanort his just reward, putting an end to the insane man and creating a new life of a less strict enforcement in the universe.

With no Heartless, no Nobodies, no Unversed or any Dream Eaters to derail them, Sora was happy to have retired in a universe at peace. But one could only imagine that he still liked to visit other worlds with Goofy and Donald for both business and pleasurable purposes a decade later. Now twenty-six years old, Sora and his two sidekicks travelled to another set of unexplored worlds, sharing the history of the Keyblade, the schematics of the worlds they had previously encountered and the story of how they came to be.

Not long after their trip to San Fransokyo had ended, Donald wanted to see his relatives in Duckburg. A duck themed city located somewhere in between the great metropolis of St. Canard and the coastal town of Cape Suzette where his more closer relatives; Uncle Scrooge, sister Dumbella and nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, resided in a home away from Disney Town. In fact, Duckburg and Mouseburg were the birth places of Donald's and King Mickey's family before Disney Town had been established in 1928. Setting the coordinates into the Gummi Ship's computer himself, Donald took a deep breath as he opened the throttle and the rocket zoomed away into the furthest reaches of space.

Way up in the Lepus Quadrant in the constellation of Leo the Lion, lay the city of Zootopia, the home of advanced animals alike. Ask any Zootopian and they would have this to say, "Anyone can be anything!" One building looked like a giraffe, every lamppost was dressed like a pelican and the citizens marched through the streets planted with tropical trees that filled the city with fresh clean air, the kind of oxygen that you could only find in the African hinterland. The Meadowlands were home to sheep and Outback Island was a pleasant home for Australians and every place in Little Rodentia was a fast food restaurant chain called Chez Cheez where the tiniest of mice liked to eat cheese. But every Zootopian knew, that in comparison to some of the more "overrated human worlds" outside their borders, there was prejudice everywhere...without a single doubt. On the lighter side of matters, Zootopia had a section for every season: Summer in Sahara Square, fall in the Rainforest District, winter in Tundra Town and spring in the Burrows, the perfect home for the rabbits to live and prosper in the peaceful hills of forty-two apartments that were shaped like domes.