Predator vs. Prey: The Big Finish

The holding cells located further to the rear of police headquarters were filled to the brim with all the criminals that came and left. It was fitted with over twenty cells each on the left and right against a murky chartreuse wall with pine green and white stripes going across the middle. Judy could see at the very end was the familiar sight of Duke Weaselton, wearing the same clothes as before and holding a nervous discussion with an indirectly-sized-by-comparison rhinoceros named Connor Deacon who appeared to be disgruntled with his chatty-catty ways of explaining his motus-operandi.

"Did you know I used to sell pirated Blu-Rays? I even got movies that hadn't been released yet."

Of course, the ones that had not been released yet were different films, which seemed to lose the trust of his customers. Some who already knew they were fake ignored his vendor cries of declaring their (in)authenticity. Several others like a certain Nick Wilde called him the "Duke of Bootleg", but right now he was not a king of anything aside from the pale pink toothpick that he held in his left incisor. Indeed, the fox himself, aided by the bunny, duck and dog were approaching him in a gentlemanly fashion. Connor turned his attention to the window, already knowing that they were aiming for duke when he heard Nick say.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Duke of Bootleg."

Duke, disdained by the sight of this gentlemanly version of the con-fox he had often seen frequently around the block, used his right hand to remove the toothpick, angrily belittling him.

"Wha's it to you, motherfucker? Shouldn't you be melting down a pawpsicle or somethin'?"

Then his crimson eyes went to Judy, Goofy and Donald, smiling spitefully.

"Well, if it isn't Flopsy the Copsy and some other guests who seem to know me."

Judy crossed her arms in a reversal of Nick's shit eating grin, carrying a blasé tone of demand. Being a female, she would go easy on him before the masculine side of her went into full action of beating him up.

"We both know those were not onions I caught you stealing the other day, they were night howlers."

She leaned in by fifteen to twenty degrees, squinting her eyes by four inches. When Duke seemed to lower his smile, he was unable to reply when Judy asked again.

"What were you going to do with them?"

Duke wagged the toothpick in his right index and middle fingers, playfully.

"I ain't talking."

Fortunately on their part, Connor had widened his eyes at the sight of a duck in a cape and fedora through the three bar window, the cape blocking out the natural light of the cell into darkness. Nick, Judy, Donald and Goofy faltered at the sight, stepping back by a foot. Donald, surprised at seeing another member of his species since when they had first arrived, took two steps closer to the figure and before anyone could even think about doing anything else to Duke, the figure released his hands from the bars and jumped down between Connor and the weasel.

"I'm looking for one Quackerjack," the masked avenger narrowed his eyes.

Duke seemed to be familiar with the name, but with his eyes darting left all the way to the edge, he chose to lie.

"If you're looking for a crackerjack, buddy, go to an amusement park. I think you'd make a good character in that get up."

The masked duck's hands went from open to closed and his webbed feet stood on the toes. They left the ground along with the rest of his body in a magnificent leap to the weasel and with the strength of his hands, he grabbed the straps of Duke's tank top, pinning him to the bars.