One Otter Out of the Cookoo's Nest

Like Cliffside Hospital in New Jersey, Cliffside Asylum was a grey piece of Art Deco with flat walls of stone brick. It consisted of three buildings connected to each other: the main building with two cylinder chimneys on the right side, a smaller wing with curved edges on opposite sides of the rooftop and the front wing which appeared to be about nine stories high judging by the gridded windows with its swirling fixtures that looked like mind wave patterns gone out of control, seemingly fit, or ironic, given the exact nature of the building. The three front doors of rectangular designs were lit by a pair of pale green lights with a one hundred and twenty-foot-long bridge in front of it that spanned the right side of a sixty-foot tall waterfall. On the very end was a small guard house with a red and white striped barrier the separated the facility from the main road.

When Sora, Nick, Goofy, Judy and Donald arrived via Sea Duck, the sky was cloudy and morose with shades of grey and dark blue providing color against the black clouds of a foreboding rain. Then there came a gentle wind which four seconds later blew a strong puff that whistled against the shower of the waterfall, then died back again. Perhaps they would have a gale in half an hour. The weather as it seemed, was fit for a moody day like this.

Baloo brought the Sea Duck to a stop below the waterfall, at an area nearby where the water lapped against the stone wall. Judy, unlatching the seat belt, gave one final request to the bear before leaving.

"Keep the engine running at least, we'll need it for a quick getaway."

Baloo saluted and he relaxed in his seat, turning on the radio to listen in on the song "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald. Kit squirmed, wishing for an iPhone to keep him occupied. All he had was the scenery and he could barely (no pun intended) see the asylum above the waterfall. Listening to the music with Baloo seemed like the right thing to do and he copied his laidback position like the Mini-Me he was.

Sora activated the Keyblade Glider, taking control while Nick's arms from behind gripped his waist. Judy did the same with Nick's, keeping her mind straight to prevent her thoughts from going wild over the three of them performing a three-way intercourse. Donald and Goofy were now impatient as Sora levitated the glider upwards to where the top of his head was exactly at the edge of the cliff, his spikes sticking out of view. He turned the glider around by fifty degrees clockwise, allowing Judy to leave the glider while Nick did the same. They climbed to the edge, taking it as a vantage point while Sora went back for Donald and Goofy.

Judy sided her eyes to Nick and aimed her left thumb in the direction of the guard house. Nick, fearful of the wolves, turned his emerald eyes to her violet ones and ran on light feet to the post. The ice-blue eyed wolf's back was turned, and his fellow wolf was busy on the phone with other security members. Once the they were behind, with the wolf on the phone accompanying his partner by the gate. Nick conversed with Judy in sign language, which was virtually the only thing he seemed to learn from his short lived days at the Junior Ranger Scouts (by watching them from a distance, no doubt). He pointed his left index and middle fingers at his eyes, placed the hand on his heart, made a tip-toe gesture with his right middle and index fingers representing a pair of legs, aimed the index finger forwards, covered his cupped left hand with his flat right one and finally used both hands to create what looked like a "bat-signal" before silent clapping them together and ended with his left hand on his heart and tugging his right ear with the hand on that side. He then gave Judy the Siskel and Ebert signature of "two thumbs up" and slid to the other side of the guard house by the pale blue light while the wolf's back was turned.

At the very moment Sora came back to the ledge with Donald and Goofy, Nick reached the other side and the white Timberwolf, standing with his hands behind his back, sniffed the cool air. The guard house behind him had the plain accoutrements of a blue topped stool, a green telephone and a brown logbook for listing the names of dates and patents that came and left, some of them not having completely recovered yet from their illnesses. When the Timberwolf faced his head to the direction of the hospital, he looked suspicious and Nick tried hard to hold his breath, avoiding the sniffs that grew louder until...