t w o

you didn't know how it happened, but somehow you sat across from the stranger and starred at him, how he ate your ramen. you wanted to kill him, but you didn't. you were nice, just for today.

he caught you starring at him, now smirking over to you. "admiring the view?" "nah, more like how you eat my fucking dinner." you spat, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

he just chuckled, letting his throat vibrate a bit. "you know, I'm really thankful that you saved me sweet-cheeks. if you hadn't seen me in that alley, I'd be dead by now." he admitted, continuing to eat the ramen. you just groaned.

"so like, let's start from the beginning, okay? my name is l/n y/n, how about you?" you asked, taking a sip from the monster that you placed earlier on the table. green pupils meet your e/c one, starring right at your soul.

"you can call me toji, for now." the dark haired man said, finishing his ramen. "thank you for the food by the way, was really good!"

you looked at him, then at his bandaged chest. "say, how did it even happened with," you pointed at his chest, "this? I mean, there were some really ugly cuts and wounds, it took me a while to fucking close them you know?"

he carefully stood up, trying not to move too much. "you know, when you got a job you have to do it." "don't say you're a fucking assassin!?" you said loudly, nearly falling out of your chair. 

toji chuckled at your reaction. "no doll, I'm not an assassin. I work for the FBI, you know?" you looked at him, then started to laugh like a idiot. "ahaha, you working for the FBI?! alright, got it big guy. so if you work for the FBI, then I'm a fucking billionaire." you said sarcastically, wiping a tear away. 

but the men just looked at you, with a serious expression on his face. "god, why are people like you sometimes like that?" he mumbled, to himself, slowly walking to the living room. you followed him, waiting to reveal the joke. but oh boy, oh boy. there was never a joke.

"wait, are you serious? you're working for the FBI?!" you nearly screeched, bit blushing. "well that's what I said. say doll-" "could you please not call me pet names?" you cut him off, crossing your arms in front of you.

"got it. so like I wanted to say, you got any clothes for me? like, my shirt is destroyed, kinda like my pants." he explained, making himself comfortable on the sofa. you thought for a moment, but nodded. "I maybe have still some oversized clothes, gonna grab them." you said, sprinting off to your bedroom. 

you opened your closet, looking for some really big clothes. sometimes you had some because they're comfortable. grabbing some black sweatpants and a dark blue hoodie, you walked downstairs again, to see toji nearly falling asleep.

"there you go big man, I hope that will fit you." you said, giving him the clothes. toji opened his eyes, just to grab the clothes from your hands. "thank you honey." he smiled a little, his scar on the lip going up. 

a small red hue covered your s/c cheeks, tuning your head away. "lemme know if you changed, so you can sleep upstairs and not on the sofa." you said, walking off to the kitchen. grabbing your monster, you took a big gulp after a wave of tiredness overcame you. you opened the fridge, searching if there's anything to eat for you. 

there was some shredded cheese in a bag, which you took happily. closing the fridge, you saw toji standing in the doorframe, his hands in the black pants you gave him. "looks like it fits you." happily you walked over to him, you smiled. "c'mon, I gonna show you were you will sleep tonight."

"I can take the sofa, you know-" "nu-uh! you're wounded, means you need rest. and if you dare to say something now, I gonna smack you." you dared, walking the stairs up. he sighed, too tired to fight you. after walking up with you, you guided him to your bedroom, turning the lights on. "you can sleep here tonight. let me know if you need a pillow more or something." you said, taking some cheese from the bag and putting it in your mouth.

"isn't this your bed?" toji asked you, pointing at the king sized bed. "well duh, it is. but like I said, you're gonna sleep there. so, if you need anything, yell my name." you waved back, walking down to the living room to watch your unfinished anime. 

toji just stood there, dumbfounded with the situation and this woman. walking into the room, he found a picture of an elderly woman, with probably her and a younger boy. in the corner stood a mirror, with some more photos on it. looking at them, he saw the younger boy and the older woman. probably her grandmother and brother, he thought, scratching his head. 

looking himself in the mirror, he saw the work the younger woman did to him. he lifted the hoodie, revealing his nearly whole upper body with bandages. nearly on in abdomen was something stitched up, probably a stab wound. toji was impressed that a young woman is capable if knowing how to stitch up a stab wound. 

a gentle knock on the door let him turn around, letting the bottom of the hoodie fall down. "hey, brought you a extra blanket, in case you freeze during the night." you said softly, placing it on the edge of the bed.

"wait a second doll." he said, making you stop in track. you sighed, turning around to face him. "what is its toji?" he didn't know why, but the way you said his name sounded like honey in a warm summer. 

"who are these people in the pictures?" you took a quick glance to the pics on the mirror, before you smiled softly. "these were my little brother and grandma." so I was right, he thought, sitting on the bed know. 

"what happened to them?" the dark haired man asked you, curios. you smiled sadly over to him. 

"they're were murdered."

ah yes, another dumbass chapter from me.....