f i v e

a month or so has passed, and the both of you started to life together. toji still did some missions for the FBI, but stayed more at home to see you more.

you still worked at your job in the office, but now you get more money. hell, you could buy a whole new house with the money you had! but you didn't. 

but did the dark haired man knew that? of course. but did he used the money to gamble and such, which he did earlier in his years? no, you could say that you were now his first priority.

god, this man fell deeply in love with you! after his wounds healed the month ago, both of you started to get closer. and over the past few weeks, you loved each other. despite the fact that he's actually an assassin, you loved him. 

yes, sometimes he came back home with blood on his clothes, but you didn't mind sometimes. you just adored him either way. right now, he was making dinner in the kitchen while you worked something on your laptop.

toji once made you something to eat, and with that he would cook for you every time, just to see that happy face of yours you took from his food. starring at the numbers on your laptop, you sighed. this week you worked from home, which wasn't a real problem, but the finance-problems from your work place were. 

trying to figure out how to solve the problem, you felt two warm and large hands on both of your shoulders starting to massage you slowly. you sighed, closed your eyes in satisfaction and leaned back, enjoying every second of it.

"you okay princess?" toji asked you, his breath near your right ear. rubbing your tired eyes, you pointed at the laptop. "I just need to find a solution for this, but can't really find one." you explained, in which toji hummed and nod his head. "I'm sure that my smart girl will find something." he kissed your neck, but it felt more like a tickling sensation for you.

giggling, you turned your head around to face him. your left hand caressed his right cheek, giving him a tired but happy smile. "I love you toji." you whispered, kissing him on the lips. of course he returned the kiss, placing his hand now on your cheek to deepen the kiss. he pulled away, seeing the shining in your eyes. "I love you too, darling. you're probably tired, you can go to sleep."

"but what about the food you cooked?" you asked him, tilting your head a bit to the side so could feel more of the warmth on your cheek. "don't worry about it for now, alright?" you nodded, closing your eyes for a short moment before you stood up.

"will you join me?" you asked him, holding his hand in yours. he chuckled at how adorable you just are. "of course, but let me just finish cooking, okay?" you nodded, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before you left to go upstairs. 

seeing you walk away he sighed. god, he really fell for you. he wanted to marry you, only after knowing for some months. hell, he would do anything to be with you, he would even quit his job at the FBI. heh, only if you knew girlie...

toji went to the kitchen once again, finishing the dinner he made. he wanted to surprise you with your favourite food, but for now he had to but it away.

taking off the apron he wore, he placed it on a chair before making his way upstairs to join you in the bed to sleep. before he opened the bedroom door he took his shirt off, leaving him in grey sweatpants. opening the door quietly, he saw your small body under the covers, but he could see that you had one of his shirts on. 

he loved it when you wore his shirts or hoodies. you smelled than always like him, which he adored the most. lifting the covers a bit he laid down next to you, placing his hand on your waist to pull you closer.

you opened your eyes a bit, smiling afterwards. you laid your head on his bare chest, hearing his heartbeat inside his chest. snuggling deeper to feel the warmth form his body, you sighed in relaxation. for a good minute, no one said anything. they just enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"you know," toji started, breaking the silence, "we should marry or something like that." you looked up to him, to meet with his emerald ones. you chuckled, snuggeling deeper to his chest. "yeah sure, whatever makes you happy my dear."

you yelped, when you suddenly were sitting up. toji sat up, with you on his lap. this man, literally adored you from the top to the bottom.

"i'm serious, i want to marry you." "but then you have to quit your job." you said, carressing his cheek while smiling at him. "then i will do quit my job and stay for the rest of my days with you, sweetheart."

you were stunned, not thinking if he was serious or not. you blushed, trying to hide your face with your hands but to toji's luck, he gently took your hands away from your face. "darling, no need to hide that beautiful face of yours."

he gave you a gentle kiss on the lips, bringing a strain of your hair behind your ear. "c-can I think about it, please?" you whispered, unsure how to answer.

"of course darling, I will wait for you." you smiled at him, placing you right hand on his cheek, carefully tracing the scar on his lip. "I never asked you how you got this scar." toji chuckled, placing his hand over yours, giving it a kiss on the palm.

"that, my dear, is for another day." you smiled, nodded and laid back on the bed, snuggling into toji's body. his big hands traced your back, up and down sending some shivers down your spine.

your eyelids started to close, from how tired you were. you only felt how he was holding you, capturing you in his warm body. "goodnight, darling." he whispered, giving you a kiss on the head before you finally drived to sleep.

hey, yes I'm alive. I just didn't hat the time to update, and I'm sorry for that. and also, thank you for so many reads already! btw, it may come out kinda weird but i'm trans and it is somehow different as a guy to write stuff like that for female readers. but, i will continue, don't worry!