f o u r

you couldn't breath. the way he whispered stuff in your ear made you shiver.

"be a good girl and lay on the bed for me." his voice deep once again, much more demanding than before. you did as he told you, you crawled back to the bed and laid on it. you didn't now what he was doing next, I mean he was still kinda a stranger after all.

toji made his way slowly over to you, like some lion that is going to eat his meat soon. you blushed, deeply crimson as he was towering you once again, but this time his breath hit your lips. 

"if you want me to stop, say it." he breathed out, staring into you e/c eyes. you nodded, before he attacked you with a kiss. you gasped, shocked about the sudden actions of the man, but at this moment you didn't really cared. 

you closed your eyes, hands wandering around the back of his neck to pull him closer. you could feel toji's smirk on your lip, gently biting on your lower lip. you moaned silently, before you could feel his tongue exploring the inside of your mouth.

you tugged his dark locks, trying to bring him closer. to feel more of this. to feel more of him.

toji broke the kiss, just to put his full attention at your neck. you arched your back a bit, the sudden feeling that you thought to forget came back. maybe it was lust. maybe it was passion, you didn't know.

you moaned loudly when he hit your weak spot at your neck. "please", you whimpered out, arching you back once again, trying to give him a sign. 

"what is it what you want baby?" toji asked, giving now light kisses on your neck. but you just let another whimper out.

"use your words princess." he growled, starting to suck on your neck now. 

"I-i want you." you let out, more like a moan from you. "there you go, wasn't that hard was it?" he said, taking your shirt off to only let you in your shorts and bra. 

the tall man slowly kissed his way down to your stomach, making your back arch more. toji just chuckled, seeing your reaction. you could say he wanted to see more if this.

before he could bring down your shorts, he stopped. you looked down, just to see a smirk on his face. "how bad do you want this? letting a stranger that you saved eat you out. tell me princess, how badly do you want me?"

you tried to sit up, but one of his hands gently grabbed you by the neck, letting you stay down. "i-i want you really badly toji...please, fuck me."

the way you begged him to fuck you, he had no words. you were laying there, his hand slightly choking you while the other was at the hem of your shorts. his dick inside his pants throbbed, hoping that he would soon put it inside you. 

"so my girl wants to get fucked, huh? lemme get a taste of that pussy first, darling." and with that, he pulled your shorts down with your panties along. the cold air hitting your cunt made you gasp, but it came more out of a moan from your throat. 

as toji finally leaned down, you automatically arched your back so he could eat you out. his hands on your thighs placing them on his shoulders, before he finally gave your clit a kiss. the way his tongue now was working on your wet folds, the sounds you made while he devoured you, it was too much for you.

you reached for his hair, grabbing it slightly and tugging on it, showing him how much you enjoyed every second of it. hell, it drove you crazy that you hadn't felt like this in a while. his tongue worked wonders, but when he suddenly put one of his fingers inside you, were you on cloud nine. 

he could feel that you were close, just on how you clenched his finger inside your cunt. "god, your such a good girl, you're doing so fucking well for me. you're close, aren't you?" the dark haired male whispered at your pussy, but loud enough to let you hear it. you could barely speak, only moans came out of you. 

"you can come if you're close, princess. I know you can, so make me proud. make daddy proud, alright?" and with that, you finally came on his face. you probably screamed, of high you just are from one orgasm. toji pulled he finger out of you, leaving you feel empty and whimpering. he crawled on top of you, just to kiss you softly on your lips. if you would have enough energy, you would kissed back, but you couldn't. 

"you did so good for me darling. I'm proud of you." he whispered in you ear, laying now next to you to hold you against his chest. you wanted to come closer to him, when you felt something hard on him. you looked down, to see the big bulge in his pants. you blushed deeply, hiding your face in his broad chest. 

"what's the matter darling?" he asked you, confused at your state of acting. "you have a...ehm..problem down there." you mumbled, loud enough to let him hear it. at first he didn't know what you meant, but now he realised you mean his dick in his pants that is hard. he just chuckled at your cute reaction, after he gave you a kiss on the head. "don't worry about it for now, you helped me with these wounds, and for that I gave you a reward. so don't feel bad now, alright darling?"

you nodded, and soon you fall asleep. the fushiguro on the other hand tried carefully to leave you without noticing. of course, he would jerk off now in the bathroom but did he had the intuition to leave you? he stepped in the bathroom, closing the door behind him so he could jerk off his dick in peace. god, the way you moaned his name sounded like a sweet melody in his ears. he groaned, pulling his cock out and gripping his dick, putting on a pace on his hand. 

of course he imagined that you were his hand, that sweet little cunt of yours his hand. the way you would clench around his dick made him speed up, groaning in progress. like a song, were your moans in his head playing over and over. had he got addicted to you? were you a drug to him? after a few more strokes, his dick twitched and shortly after he came. a low groaned escaped his lips, feeling the white seeds coming out of his dick. toji sighed in satisfaction, grabbing a papertowel and wiped his seed away. 

putting his pants up, he slowly opened the door to reveal your sleeping state. he sighed, lifting his sweatshirt up to see if his wounds are closed by now. you did a pretty good job on stitching him up, even better then the docs at the FBI. he just shrugged, taking the sweatshirt off and placing it on the end of the bed. he was hungry, for sure, and you would probably sleep for a hour or so for now. 

ah yes, I'm still alive...what a surprise! this was the first time I wrote smut, so please be kind, thanks :D