t h r e e

"what do you mean they were murdered?" toji asked, starring at you in shock.

you starred at him, like a fish out of the water. "like, they were killed. puff! got shot in the head." you explained, making some handmovements.

now he was the one that starred like a fish at you, waiting for an explanation. you sighed, rubbed your eyes tiredly.

"okay listen, I didn't had the good childhood that I wanted. but my brother and my grandma were there for me. he was 15, but was there whenever I needed him. he lived together with my grandma, because my parents didn't really had the time to take care of him and shit like that.

my parents always wanted that I study medicine and oh boy oh boy, I went to a medical school."

"that explains that these stitches are so accurate." he said, looking down on his stomach that is covered from the hoodie. you chuckled, laying flat down on the bed and staring up to the ceiling. 

"but I got kicked out from school. not from my grades or doing drugs, I beat six students nearly to death."

toji, who was next to you, starred at you. not in shock no, he was impressed that a little y/n (in his eyes) could have beaten up six kids nearly death. "wow. really, wow! I wish I could have seen it." he said truthfully, chuckling afterwards.

"well, I have some photos, I can show you them to you if you want. maybe tomorrow, I'm tired." you yawned, stretching your arms up after you sat up. you could hear some joints pop which made you smile a bit. 

you wanted to go out, put strong hands pulled you back which made you yelp.

"I wanted to thank you." his hot breath tickeld your skin, made you shiver up and blush. "y-your welcome." you stuttered out, done with everything now.

toji just laughed, holding your small body next to his.

"sleep with me, please." his question made you stop breathing. sleeping next to a stranger, who is looking hotter than hot?

you wanted, but something made you stop. you didn't know what it was, maybe it was some kind of intuition.

you just nodded as an answer. the dark haired man was tired and exhausted, and you saw that. you actually wanted to complain, why he didn't let go of you or why he wanted you next to him, but you didn't. 

both of  you are now on the bed, covers over your body. his strong and well built arms (but mostly his hands) were holding you, never wanting to go away from your fragile body. his soft breathing made you relax, the way his chest slowly raised up and down made you sleepy.

for the first time, you felt safe in someones arms. being protected by a complete stranger. you couldn't explain how and why the hell you felt save, but you did.

soon enough, you were in a comforting darkness.

-_-

after you woke up from the sleep that you needed, you felt a pair of strong arms around you. you made a quick glance behind you, seeing the dark haired man laying behind you. you wanted to crawl out, but his arms around you just tightened. "don't go, stay a bit with me." he whispered in your ear, his morning voice deeper than the voice you heard yesterday. 

some people would say you didn't like it, how he whispered in your ear, making you all tingly and warm inside. "alright, but I  have to make breakfast for us toji." you chuckled, scooting closer to him. god, you are really touch starved. 

"how are your wounds by the way?" you mumbled, loud enough to let him hear it. "I actually feel better, thanks to you. but I would love it if you would look at them personally." you turned around to face him, just to see him smirk. his vibrant green eyes looked right to your e/c ones. 

you smiled, placing your s/c hand on his left cheek. "c'mon, we need to get up. I'm quite hungry, because someone actually ate my dinner yesterday." be just chuckled, and dear lord was it attractive.

"alright boss lady, your wish is my command." he sat up, cursing slightly under his breath. "are you alright?" you asked worriedly, quickly sitting up to. "just the wounds, but I'm alright, don't worry."

you looked at him sceptical, before rubbing your eyes. "take the hoodie off." "wow, already knowing what you want. I like it." he smirked and followed your instructions, revealing his body in the bandages. you walked to the bathroom, just to grab some new one. after you walked back, you saw him sitting on the bed, without the hoodie. just in his sweatpants. 

you didn't had the time yesterday to take a closer look at him, but BOY were you simping now. 

"like what you see doll?" he asked, his voice making you want to die. "I-i got some new bandages, let me change them on you." you stuttered, feeling the blush crawling up in your cheeks. 

"well then, go on pretty girl/boy." his smirk, you couldn't get enough of it. it made your legs feel like jelly and your cheeks warm. you sat next to him, taking the old ones off. you wanted to gasp at how fine and ripped his body looked. 

no, words couldn't really describe how he looked. you wanted to fucking devour him.

bringing you back from the thoughts you had, you finished cleaning his wounds and putting on the new bandaids. "all finished up big man. any wishes for breakfast?" you asked him, standing up and grabbing the old bandaids to throw them away. 

"well, I want that specific thing for breakfast. but I gonna wait." and there it was again, his smirk. "w-what do you mean with 'that specific thing'?" you asked, not sure what he meant. toji towered you with his height, his green eyes looking right in to yours. 

"you know, I don't really like to explain things. I like to show you what I mean, if you're alright with it of course." he brushed some of your hair behind your ear. 

"i-i..alright." you whispered, but loud enough to hear it. 

"See it as a thank you from me."

yeeee, I am alive and yes there will be smut in the next chapter hehehe