Wedding

William is standing inside the church of Notre Dame at the altar. He was wearing a black tux and a red bow tie. It was the day where he will marry Yumi.

"Do I look good?" Asked William his mother. '

"You look, great darling." Replied his mother.

"So my Son, your fiance is almost here," Said his father.

The wedding music starts. All people were standing and looking back to the entrance, where Takeho, Yumi's father was walking Yumi through the whole church to the altar.

"She looks beautiful." Said William's father.

"Yes, she's very beautiful." Said William and stared at Yumi. She was wearing a pearl white dress and his father was wearing a black tux and a blue tie.

They reached the altar and Takeho said something in Japanese to Yumi. Yumi hugged her father and he walked to her wife, who was standing in the first row of the church.

Yumi stood in front of William and looked amorous to him. William looked at a pocket of his tux. He had there a white flower, that he plucked for Yumi. He took it and put it on her hair.

"Here a little something, dear," Said William.

"Thanks sweetheart," Said Yumi and smiled. The priest came to them and all the people in the church sat down.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony," Said the priest and kept talking.

"Look how happy she is" Said Odd. He was wearing a tux. The pants were black and the jacket was white and his tie was violet.

"I never have seen her so happy, maybe she and William are meant for each other" Said Ulrich. He was wearing a black tux and his tie was brown.

"Don't give up Ulrich, you will find your mate one day, maybe she's could be anyone here, maybe someone you know, maybe it could be Laura, or Sissi or Yuki."

"Why me?" Asked Yuki. She was wearing a turquoise dress.

"Sorry my fault, I was about to say Yuri?" Said Odd and Yuki looked serious at him.

"Just let's forget what we talked about." Said Odd and crossed his arm and watched the wedding.

Back to the ceremony.

"Yumi, do you take William to be your love wedded husband?" Asked the priest.

"Yes, I do," Said Yumi.

"William, do you take Yumi to be your love wedded wife?" Asked the priest.

"Yes, I do," Said William. Hiroki brought their rings on a red pillow. Hiroki was wearing a black tux and a red tie. William took a ring and hold Yumi's right hand.

"I William take Yumi to be my wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance" Said William and put the ring in the ring finger of Yumi's right hand. Now its Yumi's turn.

"I Yumi take William to be my wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance." Said Yumi and put the ring on William's ring finger. Both gave each other hands.

" I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." Said the priest.

"Amen," Said the people in the church. Yumi and William finally kissed and became married. All in the church applauded and were happy.

"Congratulations son," Said William's father.

"Aren't they cute?" Asked William's mother. William and Yumi finished kissing.

"I love you William" Said Yumi.

"I love you too Yumi." Said William and they kissed again.

"Hey when do we go, I'm hungry?" Asked Odd.

"We have to wait outside and wait until Yumi and William go out." Said Yuki.

"Oh, does Yumi throw the bouquet?"

"Maybe"

"I try to get it for you"

"Aww you're so sweet Odd"

"Hey, where do they go in the honeymoon?" Asked Ulrich.

"They go to the Amalfi coast in bella italia," Said Odd.

"Are you from there?" Asked Ulrich.

"No, I'm from Milan."Said Odd.

"Okay," Said Ulrich.

At night at Yumi and William's house.

Yumi was in the bathroom looking into the mirror and William was lying on the bed.

"So I packed everything I need for tomorrow and how about you?" Asked Yumi.

"I packed everything I need this morning and comb and some other stuff I pack it in the bag." Said William.

"I thought you did already take your tux off" Said Yumi looking to William how he was taking the jacket off.

"I was relaxing a bit and I remembered to take it off." Said William and opened his bow tie. "Yumi, at the dance as you talked about having a family, when did you planned to..." Yumi sat on William's lap and hold him on his tie and she started to smooch with him. William hold her back and lied down and smooched with her. Yumi opened the bottoms of William's shirt and took it of.

William pulled Yumi's pants down.

After removing some clothes they pulled the bed's cover and kept smooching and started to make out, while in a while Yumi left a moan.