Happy Family

A year later Ulrich married Yuki and Odd married Samantha and everyone is living happily together.  

Meanwhile, William was in the kitchen talking with a client.

"So after your death, your testament will be prescribed to your daughter, is that right?" Asked William the client.

"Yes, she's my everything," Said the client.

"Yes, I know what you mean"

"Do you have kids too?" Asked the client.

"Yes," Said William. Willamina was now a toddler and could walk in two feet. She walked to William and hugged his leg.

"Daddy," Said Willamina.

"Oh hey my darling," Said William and took Willamina in his arms.

"You've got a beautiful daughter," Said the client. "Do you only have one kid?"

"I've got three kids," Said William. Yumi walked into the kitchen with two other babies.

"Wow," Said the client.

"So that's Willamina, our first children," Said William and hold Willamina.

"The one on the left side is our son Hiro and the other one is a girl and her name is Yuna" Said Yumi.

"What beautiful children you have," Said the client. Someone knocks on the door.

"Who might that be?" Asked William and opened the door.

"Playtime!" Exclaimed Odd and walked in with her son.

"Hey look at Antonio, isn't he cute?" Asked Yumi. "Where's Samantha?"

"I'm here," Said Samantha.

"And we brought some guests," Said Odd. Aelita and Jeremie came in with their little daughter.

"Hey there guys," Said Aelita.

"Hey Ulrich's become father last week, he came with us too," Said Jeremie.

"Oh, what's the gender?" Asked Yumi.

"Two sweet little boys," Said Yuki and came in with a baby and Ulrich came with the other one in.

"Congratulations," Said William.

"Wow, now that's a big family." Said the client.

"Never saw so many kids since the movie Cheaper by the dozen, " Said Ulrich.

"Well actually we are not a real family," Said Odd.

"But we still are a family. In a family, it doesn't go about with who you're related. It is about the people you care" Said Yuki.

"That was wonderful" Said Yumi.

"So wants someone something to eat?" Asked William. All agreed and William prepared some snacks for all. Willamina played with Antonio and Jeremie's daughter with dolls and cars and the others watched them playing and cared for their kids. William put the snacks on the table and walked back to the client to finish the testament and walked later back and sat to together with Odd, Ulrich and Jeremie. Everybody was happy with the family they had and sat there observing the kids playing.