Old crush

Yumi was preparing the aperitifs for the dinner tonight and Yumi's parents were helping them.

"So does Hiroki bring Milly with?" Asked Yumi.

"Yes, but they might come late," Said her mother Akiko.  

"Ah okay"

"I'm home," Said William and entered into the living with a bag and his other arm was behind him.

"What did take so long?" Asked Yumi.

"An escalator was on fire and we couldn't go in, so I wanted somewhere else to buy the stuff." Said William and put the bag on the bottom. Yumi looked to him and saw his arm hidden.

"What's behind your back?" Asked Yumi.

"Tada!" Said William and showed her a bouquet.

"Oh that's so sweet of you," Said Yumi. She took the bouquet and gave William a kiss.

"I told you I would do everything to make you happy," Said William.

"Yes I know, but you don't have to buy me every time a bouquet or something. It is sufficient to do this on special days" Said Yumi.

"But today is a special day," Said William.

"What for a special day?" Asked Yumi.

"It's the day where we met" Said William.

"You remember the day we first met?" Asked Yumi.

"Yes, and Ì also remember, when we won at the beach volleyball tournament, or when you kissed me at the cheek on valentines day or when we..." Yumi placed her pointer finger on William's lips and took it away. "You don't need to tell everything."

"But the day I will never forget is, when we were on the train and fell in love," Said William.

"Oh yes, this was one of the most romantic nights I ever had," Said Yumi.

"And the night after the wedding." Said William. "That night I will never forget" Said William.

"We can have more nights like that If you know what I mean" Said Yumi in a flirty way.

"Oh, I would totally like that" Flirted William back. The doorbell rings.

"Mum, can you please see, who's there?" Asked Yumi.

"Okay," Said Akiko and went to the door.

"Why did you send your..." Asked William and Yumi's kissed him on his lips.

"Though we need some lone time together," Said Yumi.

"Tonight, when they all go home we can do it," Said William.

"Well, Until there I can wait, but this I will do now," Said Yumi and smooched with him.

"Hey there Romeo" Said Odd. William stopped smooching.

"Oh Hey," Said William.

"Don't look so Innocent, I saw it," Said Odd.

"Hi Odd," Said Yumi.

"Hey Yumi, how's your daughter going?" Asked Odd.

"She's sleeping, do you want to see her?" Asked Yumi.

"Why not, hey Yuki do you want to see the baby?" Asked Odd.

"Okay," Said Yuki and walked to him. "Hi," Said Yuki.

"Let's go" Said William and all walked behind him. They went to the bedroom of Yumi and William and walked to the bed.

"Aww, she's so adorable," Said Yuki.