Bad Time

Ulrich was in Odd's apartment drinking coffee with him.  

"Samantha told me she left this morning the house" Said Odd.

"Maybe she needs some lone time," Said Ulrich.

"What if she doesn't want to marry me?" Asked Odd shocked.

"She will marry you"

"But I'm still shocked, but more about yesterday as I brought her to cry. Please we have to find her"

"Okay"

"Samantha you come with us too," Said Odd and he Ulrich and Samantha left the room and went out.

"So let's split up. Ulrich, you go and search for her at the Kadic, Samantha you go to the Champ de Mars, where the Eiffel tower is and I go to Notre Dame. Are they any questions?" Asked Odd.

Ulrich raised his hand.

"So let's go," Said Odd and everybody walked in different directions.

Meanwhile, William, Yumi and her family were in the Champ de Mars sitting down and looking at the Eiffel tower. Takheo was playing chess with Hiroki. Akiko was caring for Willamina and William was lying on Yumi's lap and she pets his hair.

"The Eiffel tower makes me think of Tokyo" Said Takheo and looked to the tower and Hiroki, secretly steals a figure from the chessboard.

"Checkmate," Said Hiroki.

"I know you took a figure when I was looking at the tower my son"

"Damn it"

"William, you should ask your dad for holidays, that we could go with Willamina to Tokyo," Said Yumi.

"Yes, would be a nice idea, but my father already gave me two weeks, because of the baby," Said William.

"Hmm, how about in the summer?" Asked Yumi.

"There he closes the office for 2 months, there we can go"

"Good," Said Yumi and stared to the Eiffel tower and saw Samantha.

"Hey is that Samantha?" Asked Yumi. William looked and saw her with another guy talking.

"Yes, who's that guy?" Asked William.

"Must be her boyfriend or something"

"He looks like a douche bag in my view," Said William and Yumi giggles.

"Mom, that guy is hurting the woman," Said Hiroki and pointed to Samantha being slapped by the man.

"Oh my god William look" Said Yumi and William looked at Samantha being slapped.

"Oh no"

"William do something," Said Yumi. William stood up and walked to the guy.

"Let me go, let me go!" Exclaimed Samantha.

"Hey let her go!" Exclaimed William.

"William!" Exclaimed Samantha.

"Oh is William your new boyfriend, how nice," Said the guy in an angry way.

"Let her go" Said William.

"What about... No!" Exclaimed the guy and gave William a box into his face and William felt down.

"William!" Exclaimed Yumi. "Dad, we must help him," Said Yumi and pulled her dad to stand up.

"Ou my face," Said William. The guy stamped on William's stomach.

"Ouch!" Exclaimed William.

"Do you want more? do you want more?" Asked the guy and jumped like a boxer to left and to right.

Hiroki ran to William.

"Hiroki, go back to your mother," Said Yumi. Hiroki ran behind the guy and kicked him at his butt.

"Ouch!" Exclaimed the guy and he turned around and saw Hiroki.

"Oh oh," Said Hiroki. Hiroki remembered of something Yuki once told him.

"Only use it for self-defense," (Yuki teaches him Karate)

The fist of the guy was going into Hiroki's face, but Hiroki crossed his arms and the fist hit his arms. The guy tried again to give him a box but Hiroki defended himself again with his arms. The guy wanted to try to give him a box at the side of him and Hiroki grabbed very fast his hand and pulled it around him.

"Ouch stop, stop, stop!" Exclaimed the man.

"Hiroki, stop it's enough" Said William. Yumi came to William.

"William are you alright?" Asked Yumi worried.

"I think I'm fine," Said William. "Is my eye blue?"

"Just a little bit"

"And what about my sto..."

"You all!" Exclaimed the guy. "You all will pay for that!" Exclaimed the guy. "At mostly you, you and you," Said the guy and pointed to Samantha, William and Hiroki.

"Hey look the cops," Said Akiko and the guy ran away.

"Thank god" Said Yumi.

"It was just a lie," Said Akiko.

"Oh," Said Yumi.

"Samantha, you should display him at the police, he has hurt you and William," Said Yumi.

"Yes I know, but I'm afraid of if he doesn't go to jail," Said Samantha.

"Hey my family was here and saw it, and those people around here too. With all those people, my family and a good lawyer, we will bring him to the jail." Said Yumi and smiled.

"Well I know a good lawyer," Said William. "But he was a violence victim of that guy"

"You're a lawyer?" Asked Samantha.

"Yes, but don't worry my dad is a lawyer too. We can go to him"

Meanwhile, Ulrich was outside the Kadic looking to it.

"Good old times," Said Ulrich.

"Did you go into this school?" Asked a voice. Ulrich turned around and saw Yuki.

"Yuki, where have you been?" Asked Ulrich.

"Ulrich, can I talk with you alone, in another place?" Asked Yuki.

"Well, okay where?"

"I don't know, somewhere in a quiet place"

"A quiet place. Erm... a library?"

"No, they are more people"

"My home?"

"I think its good"

"Okay"

"Hey did you already eat?" Asked Ulrich.

"No," Said Yuki.

"Should I order for us a pizza?" Asked Ulrich.

"Yes, why not," Said Yuki.

"Do you phone to your pizzeria?"

"No, to another pizzeria, or do you prefer my pizzeria?"

"The pizzas on your pizzeria are very tasty"

"Okay, let's phone. What pizza do you want to order?"

"I take the pizza where you can choose the ingredients"

"Okay"