Kidnapped

It was midnight and everyone was in their houses sleeping. Yumi was sleeping peacefully, but William was having nightmares. He moved in the bed to the sides scared.

"Hello there," Said a guy and William turned back and was hit by the guy's fist. William felt down and the guy entered into Williams's car, where Willamina was in it. The guy drove the car away.

"Willamina!" Exclaimed William and saw the car with Willamina disappearing. "Willamina!"

William woke up scared.

"Oh my god!" Said William and Yumi woke up.

"William, what's into you?" Asked Yumi and turned the light on and sat up.

"It was just a nightmare"

"What happened?"

"The guy from the park kidnapped Willamina and..."

"This was just a dream William," Said Yumi and calmed William down.

"I know, but you know that this can really happen"

"William, just try to sleep again," Said Yumi and lied down. William lied down too.

"Goodnight," Said William.

"Goodnight William," Said Yumi and gave William a kiss on his cheek and cuddles with him. William pets her body and closed his eyes and tries to sleep.

In the next morning was Odd outside in Paris searching for Samantha.

"Samantha? Samantha where are you?" Asked Odd. "Are you on this tree?" Asked Odd and looked up to the tree.

"No," Said Odd and kept searching. "Are you under this stone?" Asked Odd and took the stone.

"No," Said Odd and walked to the streets. He walked later over the bridge, where the Seine River is and looked down and saw Samantha under the bridge.

"Samantha!" Exclaimed Odd and searched for stairs and found them. He ran to them and tripped and fell down.

"Ouch," Said Odd.

"Are you okay?" Asked Samantha.

"I'm fine" Said Odd and stood up.

"How was the dinner?"

"It was fine, but we find it weird, that you didn't appear home to sleep. Did you sleep here?"

"Yes"

"Wasn't it cold?"

"Just a little bit"

"Yes, okay. Why didn't you come home?"

"I didn't want to come and ruin your dinner"

"You wouldn't ruin the dinner"

"Odd don't you understand? I love you. I love you very much and it makes me hard to forget it since yesterday as you kissed me" Said Samantha and Odd was shocked.

"You know I want you to be happy, and I think you and Yuki are happy together and... and I don't want to ruin it," Said Samantha. Odd looked at her and smiled. Samantha smiled too. Samantha looked up at the bridge and saw her ex looking around. She was shocked and pulled Odd with her away from there.

"Samantha, what are you doing?" Asked Odd.

"The guy I told you, that was once my boyfriend. He's there on the bridge and he wants to get revenge on me and your friends" Said Samantha.

"Oh, he wants? Let me handle this" Said Odd and walked to the stairs.

"Odd no, don't do that"

"Hey I told you I will beat him up so hard that he will never come back to France, Europe... you know what I mean"