The not-so-good-surprise

"Man, those Restaurants are very expensive," Said Odd to Samantha.

"They are Restaurants, not a little shop, where everything is cheap," Said Samantha.

"Maybe I have to cancel that" Said Odd sad.  

"Hey, I've got an idea!"

"And what kind of idea is it?" Asked Odd.

"Why don't you make a romantic dinner here?" Asked Samantha.

"A romantic dinner?"

"Yes"

"What a great Idea!" Said Odd and Samantha smiled. "So let's start to make this room into a romantic room," Said Odd and he and Samantha walked to the kitchen and prepared everything.

Meanwhile, Ulrich and William were sitting on Williams's balcony talking.

"Yuki kissed me and..." Said Ulrich.

"You fell in love with her?" Asked William.

"Yes"

"Wow, now that's... Erm"

"Bad I know," Said Ulrich.

"No, it is not bad it's... Erm..."

Back to Samantha and Odd.

Samantha knead the dough for making a pizza and Odd put a red blanket above the table and puts a candle, two plates, forks, knives and cups. He also put a wine bottle on the table.

"How's the dough going?" Asked Odd.

"It's difficult to knead it," Said Samantha.

"Let me help you," Said Odd and stand behind Samantha and put his arms beside her body on her hands and helped her with the dough. Samantha looked at him. Odd stared at her and blushed. "I think it's fine," Said Odd and walked at the side.

"I think too" Coughs Samantha and blushed a bit too.

"Yeah, well..." Said Odd and scratched his head. Odd was distracted by Samantha's eyes.

"Wow," Said Odd and blushed.

"What is it?" Asked Samantha.

"Erm...I have forgotten what I wanted to do"

"Well, what should I do with the dough?" Asked Samantha.

"Oh yes right, I wanted to put the dough in a bowl and put a blanket over it." Said Odd and did that.

"Odd, how long are you and Yuki together?" Asked Samantha.

"Well...2 or 3 years," Said Odd. "I just remember where we first me."

"Where did you two met?"

"We were on the same train and I called the Tokyo Tower, Eiffel Tower and she stand behind me and corrected me."

"Did you fall for her at the first sight?" Asked Samantha.

"I just told her she was beautiful and...I think it was love at first sight for her and not for me"

"At that time I still was thinking of you, but later..."

"You forgot me. Like I forgot you" Said Samantha. Odd hold Samantha's hand.

"Maybe it's better for us..."

"to be friends?" Asked Samantha. Odd pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Wow," Said Samantha.

"Wow, I didn't want this to happen" Said Odd and blushed. Samantha giggled and looked him into the eyes.

"Maybe this should have happen," Said Samantha. The door of Odds apartment opens.

"Who's there?" Asked Odd.

"It's me," Said Yuki.

"Oh hey Yuki... Oh no!" Said Odd.

"Is there something?" Asked Yuki.

"I and Samantha were preparing a dinner for me and you and this was supposed to be a surprise."

"Oh I'm so sorry Odd"

"It's okay, no problem"

"Should I help you in something?"

"Okay, why not" Said Odd. "Samantha, do you want to help us or..."

"I have to go, see you later," Said Samantha and left the apartment.

"Something's wrong with her" Said Yuki.

"I thought the same" Said Odd.

Back to William and Ulrich.

"Hey Will, let's go to the shopping center before it closes" Said Yumi.

"Okay," Said William.

"Ulrich, if you want you can come with us and stay later with us for dinner"

"No, it's okay. I was about to go" Said Ulrich. "I see ya," Said Ulrich and walked away.

"Okay, Will take the car and I go get Willamina." Said Yumi and walked next to William and looked at Ulrich.

"What have you guys been talking about?" Asked Yumi quietly.

"He told me, that Yuki kissed him"

"Really?"

"Yes, and now he is in love with her"

"How could this happen?"

"He told me, he was trying to motivate her and it came the way he didn't want that it comes"

"Poor Ulrich"

"Yeah, he won't be able to face the wedding"

"Oh yes, the wedding is in two days"

"Until there he must be okay, I think"

"We will see" Said Yumi and walked into the bedroom and took Willamina.

"Hey my little girl," Said Yumi and took her into her arms.

"Hey she has a little bit of hair," Said William and passes his hand on Willamina's head.

"We have just to wait a bit longer and later we can see from who she has inherited"

"Well the cuteness, she heritages from you," Said William.

"You're so sweet," Said Yumi.

"So... should we go?" Asked William.

"Let me just take my handbag," Said Yumi and took her handbag out of the closet. "So now we can go" Said Yumi and both walked to the door. William stand in front and showed her the door to go first.

"Thanks," Said Yumi and walked out and William walked behind her and closed the door.