CHAPTER 4

...................

Taehyung was sitting with everyone in his deep though, The only thing in his mind was yn.

He is obsessed with her from long time

He is obsessed with her from long time...... but recently he has been to much,She is the only person whom he can think about.

Suddenly he started feeling bit insecure and lonely about her. From the day he saw yn with a boy of her class he has been feeling like that.

There is nothing he can do about her but the boy who dared to get closer to his angel is far away.
Because of her he can't even pay attention to his mafia work or even what someone is saying to him.

He want her as soon as possible. His poor soul love her so much but his beast side is desperate for her touch, her embrace, he just needs her.

Taehyung was in deep thoughs that he didn't even realise that his father is calling him.

Mr Kim -  Tae tae tae-hyung, YAh kim tae hyung. WHERE ARE YOU LOST??

Mr kim asked him being frustrated.

Jimin - Uncle kim he is in deep thoughs again.

Mr kim- What do you mean by again jimin?

Jimin- He is being like this uncle from few days, He don't even pays attention to anything. He is always thinking about something.

Namjoon - Yes appa he is being like this and not even paying any attention to mafia work also. Look now we are talking about him and he did not even bother to say anything.

Mr kim looked at his son with worried eyes.

Mr kim - Yah Kim Tae hyung...
He said and he slightly slap his chest.
Taehyung flinched.

Taehyung -  YN

TaehyungYN......

The word slipped from his mouth.
He bite his lower lip realising what he just said.