CHAPTER 17

" Shin

" Shin.. Where are Your kids" To which Shin replied "They are near the Entrance".

"Well Aunty.... Here We Are " The Lady in black Said Followed by Lady is Red.
Walking forward towards the table Both bowed to elders and Gave a beautiful Smile which made their face look even more gorgeous.

" Here Comes the Beauties " Shin hye Said.

" Yn.. Jisoo you grew so beautiful and precious like gems" Nal bi Said coming towards both Girls. 
Patting their head and Said
"Jisoo.. Yn come sit" Smiling.

When both girls walked forward.... Yn Look Up to see everyone Already seated..... And then Her eyes went on... Ohh noo.... "Mr ChairMan"  Yn thought.... her eyes Went wide...

"Good Evening Sir..... "Yn Bowed Multiple Times... and Every thing went silent...." Oops.. "Yn mumbled...
.
.
.
Everyone one Burst out Laughing...

" Oh My Yn... hahaha.. y-you.......hah ha....Tae-Taehyung Sir ... Oh god! "

Everybody laughed out loud including the waiter and manager .. standing beside them taking order.

" B-but he is our chairman " Yn said quite hesitating to say anything.

She looked at her Parents and look a small glance at Taehyung.... they were giggles.... seeing them she felt bit relax.
Thank God she didn't messed up.

" Yn.... Will you call him sir only... even after your marriage huh" Her mother said smiling.

'He is the one I have to marry ' Yn though and huffed..

"I Am sorry Taehyung-shi"  Yn said with a small voice.

"You can call me anything sweetheart " Taehyung said with a mild smile which made Yn' s Heart skip a beat.

Like Who can resist His dazzling Handsome face.

Yn Gave him Small smile.

Everyone was seeing the little beautiful  moment with small smile.
But...... it didn't last long...

" If this staring Competition is over so let's Order Something.... I am damn Hungry " Hobi Said ...
" Hobi Hyung... shhh " Jimin Whisper yell Hoseok.
Hobi bit his tongue.

Yn sat Their Along with others who were standing.
They started talking, Smiling.... having a great time. 

But great things last forever.. isn't it.. Let's see.

As the Dinner was Going on... everyone Was talking and Laughing.. while Taehyung Was staring at Yn while she was Talking to Jisoo and Yoongi.

Taehyung huffed And put Piece of chicken on Yn's Plate... "when will you eat when you are only talking.." Taehyung said slowly to Yn.

"Though you are not even sparing even a glance at me"  He thought. 
"Thank you " Yn said with a little smile.

Well if you are wondering how is Taehyung sitting next to yn...
Well he and jisoo exchanged their seats.. Jisoo wanted to sit with Jin and Taehyung well no need to say about that.