CHAPTER 16

We broke some rules for someone.........
.

.
.
.
CHAPTER 16

Flashback.....
" Mom You heard That, I will Meet my Yn tonight. " he hugged his mom and dad mumbling thank you again and again.

With that, He left the room.
Nal-bi looked at Dong wook With worried face and said " Now I am scared for that poor girl ".
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung came to his room, walking towards closet He opened It.

As he walked inside Sliding his hand Towards one of the cabinet which consists of expensive and luxurious Perfumes and Wrist Watches.

His Long, veiny hand reached at the back of the closet touching the smooth surface.
He put a bit pressure on the surface and A ting sound could be heard and.... Bam!!

His wardrobe which Consists of his expensive Coats Turned 90° to the left.
A big spacious rooms could be seen.

A small Smirk formed on his dried lips.
He clicked his shoes Inside and A big smile formed on his lips.

Are you Sure it was just a Simple Big Smile.

.

.

No!!
A face with a wide grin and, typically, downturned eyebrows, His Greek face with almond Eyes which looks so handsome but so Creepy.

The Face Held so much power that it could make you weak on your knees.

The bright lights from the Computer Screens flashed before his face. The whole Room was filled with Big screens and computers,
The screen was on and something was playing or some kind of recording.

It was footage of Someone's Apartment, a School Class room, A Cafe's specific corner.

I am sure you guessed it till now.

It was Yn's Apartment, Yn's Class Room, And the Cafe where Yn usually visit.

Not just that, they were so many more Footage where Yn was walking, Running, sleeping, eating and the list never end.

The Walls Were Filled of Big portraits, Images and banners.

All were Of Yn, No space Was Left on the wall.

It was like If someone else would stare at That... They would faint or have a nose bleed.

Taehyung Just Stare At that and Sat against the wall.

"Finally we are Meeting my love, I know you would be scared of me, so scared but I know that you will not leave me when I will tell you how much I love you"

Taehyung took a deep breath and let it out Slowly.

He again smiled and Laugh....... A psycho Laugh.