CHAPTER 10

YOU MUST BE A MASTERPIECE BECAUSE I WANT TO PIN YOU AGAINST THE WALL AND ADMIRE YOU WHENEVER I SEE YOU.

YN'S POV

I saw mr kim stood up and Start moving towards me, 

My heart beat increased when he stood in front of me, moved his hand towards my head, I thought he is going to hit him, I closed my eyes recalling every single mistake I have done in my life.

But my eyes widen when he softly patted my head. But the Main thing happened when he said "Take Care" In his deep horse husky voice.

Being a social person I always talk to many people but he was the first one whom I doesn't feel like talking.

When he patted my head I felt like He was trying to be soft as possible but but he couldn't.

Coming out of my imagination I saw him walking out, as soon as he walked out His 3 of the man or I say three bulky hulks Companied him.

Turning my face towards the students and teachers, They were shocked and some were cursing me under breath.

That was the most embarrassing moment I ever had. I flinched when Principal Announced " Okay students, now go back to your classes."

Almost every girl was glaring at me and of course why not they must be having crush on mr kim.

And it was normal that they being jealous of me.

I understand... And I don't mind it,

I have that confidence with my self and I don't give a damn about what others think.

I was brought back by my a beautiful Person in front of me.

My another Bestie.

?? : Ynnie what happen?

Yn: Nothing Aerum. Just Bit disturbed.

Aerum : There is nothing to worry about it, And btw you are the most lucky one that mr kim, the Greek God himself Patted you head. omg I am jealous babee.

Yn : Are you serious, I just didn't liked it, and you know everyone was seeing me like I am an alien.

Aerum: They were just jealous. Leave them.

I nodded and said

" Yeh I am thinking too much, lets go we also have to practice for our dance competition "

Aerum: I forgot about it, lets run.

Yn : Hey Wait for me, you Dumpling.

.
..
...
AT TAEHYUNG 'S PLACE.

The Youngest Hire of Kim's
Walking Inside the Biggest Business Class Building of South Korea with his Cold and Dominating Aura, Making Them Bow 90°degree in front of him.

Moving his eyes towards the employees standing there, eyeing them making More scared then they already are.

He Moved again, Clicking sound of his Gucci Shoes Slowly fade away as he walked inside the Ceo's  Office.

Everyone let out the relief sight, Finally the Monster had gone.

But they know that someone will die today.

Sound from his gucci shoes were like a  warning for someone,
Entering inside the Meeting room, every one stood up and bowed him.

The so called Business man, Mr Ho was sitting there like a boss but after seeing him his soul left his body.

His sharp glare was enough to make someone pee in there pants.

He gulped his own saliva and took a deep breath trying to claim himself but his eyes widen after hearing the words said by the person in front of him.