CHAPTER 8

' ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU

SO ONLY SAY MY NAME, SO I WILL BE AGAINST YOU.'

Taehyung was fuming in anger as he saw Yn and Jungkook together having cool chit-chat. He knows that jk would not try to do something but still he was jealous. He wants to be with yn, talk to her, Feel her, make her comfortable with him but he couldn't.

He was frustrated and angry. He just want to release all his anger on someone.
He walked Inside the warehouse Loading his gun.
" ITS V TIME"
Guards behind Him Opened the door and everyone there stood straight because they know that devil has entered the room.
Although Jimin and Jungkook were in charge of torturing the betrayers, But who can stop taehyung, he might be cute and bubbly in front of his friends and family but his true self is Deadly, cold, ruthless. He is doing all because he doesn't want to scare or hurt his love.
He want to handle her with care.
...
He walked towards the man sitting on the chair tied up with chain.
He smirked and said " Feeling good Josh, or I say Another dog if my Rivals."
Josh :S-sir p-please L-leave m-me, I-I b-beg you.
Josh begged him. Taehyung was enjoying the view.
Taehyung : Not so soon You Dog. Let. the fun begin.

WARNING ⚠
He picked up a nail and a hammer, He kept the nail on josh's feet digging the nail inside his feet with the help of hammer.
Josh screamed his lungs out,
Taehyung chucked like a physco, he now took a leather hunter and start beating josh till he was near to death.
He stopped and this time he took a knife and start making design on josh body.
Josh was screaming, walls of the warehouse and the Torture Room was filled with screams and cry. Everybody present in the room was witness the ruthless mafia anger.
Finally josh die, he ordered his man to cut him in pieces and feed him to his hungry wolfs.
He was always like this, heartless, rude, there was no word like mercy and love in in dictionary until he met his angel. He did learn to love but mercy still wasn't in his diary. He is still heartless but his heart only beat for His angel. but poor him can't even meet his angel face to face.
'I waited for a long time but now I am coming to make you mine, My angel '
he though and smirked. Soon he reached Mansion, Everyone bowed him 90 degree.

He entered the Mansion seeing everyone already home it was night time. Mr lee welcomed him.
Mr lee: Oh Young Master you are here.
Taehyung : This is my house, I don't need your permission to be here.
Mr lee : I didn't mean it that way young Master.
Taehyung : Did I asked what way you mean it.
he said mocking.
Ignoring everyone sitting there he went Towards his room.
Jimin: hey Taehyung .
Taehyung stopped his tracks and looked at him.
Taehyung : what.
he asked being irradiated.
Jimin : Cool down bro, I have to give you some.
Taehyung : I don't need it, do your business.
Taehyung said as he rushed towards his room.
Jimin think for a moment and return back to his hyungs.
Jungkook : what the hell is wrong with Taehyung.
Jimin : Maybe little frustrated.
Jhope : It may be because of Josh.
Suga : I don't know but he tortured josh so mercilessly like a demon.
Suga said with little calm expression.
Namjoon : I already Told you not to tell taehyung about josh, he become a beast when he is angry.
Jin : But what the hell is wrong with him now.
Jhope : I think so that he got call when he was about to meet his angel. Maybe that why.
Mr kim entered the room.
Mr kim : young people you are back.
Everyone in the room bowed him.
Namjoon : yes appa, it was so fun.
Jin: Jisoo was also asking about you.
Jungkook : you know appa nim I made a new friend and jimin-shi got flat on a girl.
Jimin: Hey you muscular bunny shut up. It's nothing like that appa nim.
Jhope : Don't lie Jimin, I saw you glancing at her.
Jimin : appa nim tell them to shut up.
Jimin said whining.
Mr Kim : Ok ok jk and hobi don't tease him. Jin Let us talk about your marriage date and all.
Jin: Appa nim jisoo's parents will be here by 2-4 days And rest we will tell you later.
Jin paused for a second and asked.
Jin: appa, when will Eomma return.
Mr Kim: I don't know son, I am also missing her. She don't have interest in return here.
Aish I am missing her so much.
Mr kim said only to see his sons giving hi. teasing smirk.
Jungkook : Appa nim Did you went back to days when you were you huhuh.

Mr Kim : you naughty brat.
They were laughing and gigging. Deep inside they all miss Taehyung. He never sit with anyone and talk. He always Stay inside his room.
After few minutes they heard A shout more like Growl.
Taehyung : YOU GUYS ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING! COMPLETELY USELESS! GO AND FIND HIM YOU FUCKIN IDIOT MORON.
I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO PLACE MY DINNER ON THE TABLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
Jimin : Tae clam down. See I have something for you.
Taehyung : What!
Jimin: Here your angel has made a gift for you.
Taehyung : What?
Jimin: Here take this bracelet.

Flashback (At apartment)
Everyone was ready to go after dinner.
YN: You guys are already going.
Jisoo: Yeh, It was fun.
Jungkook : I will miss you my little sister.
Yn: Me too.
JIN: Yn I am seeing you that you are forgotten me.
Yn: Jinne it's not like that. You are always my fav.
Jisoo : But I thought that I am your favourite.
Yn: Ahh You all are my favourite okay.
And yeh I have something for you guys.
With that she ran out inside and come out with a box.
And took out beautiful bracelets.

Yn: I have made them in art class

Yn: I have made them in art class. I have made ten. Hope you like it.
Suga: they are beautiful, just like you yn.
Yn: Thank you suga oppa.
yn: let me tie up on your hands.
yn tied them and gave one for taehyung because she remember one is not here.
..... End of flashback.........

Taehyung eyes sparkle as he saw bracelet.
His all anger vanished with a flash.
He stare at the bracelet and Smiled.

Everyone present there was shocked including Maids and guards.
His duality is no joke.

He took it and went upstairs.
He laid down on the bed.

Taehyung pov.

Ah my angel, why are you a social butterfly huh! I want you to see only me. Talk to me only. But no problem I will keep you with me and make you stay with me also.

I just want to see your reaction when you will see me. I am waiting for you.
I pulled the bracelet close to me and drifted to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED