Chapter 5: Revelations

Kuoh

Y/N POV:

School had gotten canceled today for whatever reason, the principal had sent out an invoice letting all students know they were going through the school looking for certain parafenilia. Mikata said they were looking for drugs, weapons, those sorts of things. Apparently after the incident that happened with me, violence in the school began to grow. No one knew why so the school board thought going through everyone's desks and lockers was the smartest idea. I honestly didn't care because I already knew they wouldn't find anything in my stuff.

I didn't do drugs and I either left my weapons at home or in my dimensional rift where I store all my other weapons. Regardless, there wasn't any school today so I decided to go out and enjoy my day of no school. However, I couldn't really enjoy myself with devils following me around everywhere I go. Yeah, Rias is still having here peerage members follow me after school, despite everything I did to try and stop it. Seiryu predicted and warned me that my plan wouldn't work and it looked as though the old lizard was right. Today it's Koneko again, yesterday was Kiba, the day before was Asia, Akeno followed me for a few days. Heck, Rias even sent the lecherous pervet to follow me. I knew he was staring at my ass all day and thinking of perverted things about me.

I wanted to kill him then and there but unfortunately that would only cause me more problems with Rias and her family. Honestly, it was getting to that point where I was going to revealed who I was to them and then beat them all to a pulp. That would be sending a message to leave me alone but knowing Rias, she'd see it as an invitation to try and make me a devil in her peerage.

"The cat is hiding behind the corner" Seiryu said

I looked over from where I was sitting and saw Koneko looking over from a corner. When she noticed that I saw her, she immediately hid behind the corner like I didn't see anything.

"Just do your best to ignore her" I said

I continued to drink my tea and eat my dessert while Koneko watched from afar. While I was eating my phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and saw that Mikata had sent me a message.

"Hey Y/N, I'm not going to be home until late, the school is having all of us teachers stay late. The board wants us to learn how to spot the “signs” as they call them, whatever the hell that means. So you'll either have to make yourself something to eat for dinner or you can use your allowance to buy something quick and easy"

"Yeah, I'm definitely going to order myself something for dinner" I said to myself looking at the text message

While I put my phone away, that was when I noticed it

"There's 10 in all watching you" Seiryu said

I looked around and saw people in certain spots around the café, trying to blend in but their energy was giving them away

"Fallen angels, do you think they are here for?" I asked Seiryu

"It is best to assume they are here for you and with the nekomata devil following you around they may try something" Seiryu answered

"Damn, they must think I'm someone important because those devils keep following me around" I said