Chapter 17: Agents Of God Arrive

Shimadzu Residence: Kuoh

No POV:

It was early in the morning in Kuoh, the sun had just come up and inside of the Shimadzu Residence, Y/N was wide awake and getting ready for school. She was up early unlike most mornings and was slow to get dressed. Last night had been very long for Y/N, she didn't get much sleep. Y/N had returned home from Issei's house and after fighting a group of fallen angels to find her sister sitting in the kitchen wanting to talk to her about something. Y/N was confused at first, especially with how Mikata was acting. Y/N wanted to talk about that mysterious guy that left their house when she got there as well as tell her about the fallen angel Kokabiel and his apparent plans.

Instead of doing that, Y/N sat there as Mikata dropped a major bombshell on her. Apparently during those years that Mikata had left to go to Europe before she had become on of the Seven and had become Y/N's guardian, she was a member of the Holy Church. The same Holy Church who kills supernatural beings and those who they believe commit crimes against their God, especially devils. It was a lot for Y/N to take in at once but Mikata wasn't done there. She then told Y/N about the Holy Sword Project and how when she found out about it, Mikata broke into the facility where the project was being worked on and killed a lot of people.

That was when Mikata left the Holy Church, she also had saved only one child that was in the project. That same child was none other then Kiba, he was the Holy Sword Project survivor that the fallen angel told her about. With that piece of information there was a lot that Y/N had to taken and process. Y/N had no idea that her sister was once a killing machine for the Holy Church or that her friend was apart of something horrendous. It seemed as though Y/N's day was going to be busy before it even started. However, talking to Rias about Kiba and what the fallen angel told her was Y/N's main plan for today.

Y/N POV:

"It's not like I've got my own problems already" I said to myself as I continued to get dressed

"I still cannot believe that your sister Mikata was the infamous Reaver of the Church" Seiryu said

"She also is one of their targets for leaving the Holy Church and taking a few of their members lives" I added

From what Mikata told me that night, when she found out about the Holy Sword Project and what the church was doing to all those children she wasn't all that happy about it. At first she didn't know the Holy Church was involved with the project. Later she found out they had teamed up with the fallen angel Kokabiel, the same one that was here and wanting to kill me and my friends. Mikata went to the facility and killed many fallen angel and those she deemed traitors of the Holy Church.

A lot of blood was spilt that night and only one survived, it was Kiba, he was the only one to survive the Holy Sword Project. It explained his reaction to seeing the holy sword in that picture of Issei and his friend. I was going to have to talk to Rias about that, I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen to Kiba and it wasn't going to be good.

"Are you sure your sister will be able to deal with the agents that will come after her?" Seiryu asked me

"Mikata has done a good job at avoiding them thus far, however with Kokabiel around scheming and agents of the church being sent to stop him, I have a feeling that there will be confrontation" I answered