jesus christ

this is literally the most stupid thing to write and have to address.

there's been an influx in comments in like loterally a month (no surprise there) from a line i copied WORD FOR WORD from the script this movie is based on. it is not my words, i didn't come up with them.

it's in chapter one if you want to read it and the comments.

i've been asked extremely personal questions from STRANGERS regarding my sexuality. hate to break it to y'all but it's actually none of ur business.
i've now came out in a platform that for me was a break from the real world and a place where i don't have to share anything about myself but have now been forced to, to defend myself against words HOLLYWOOD SCREENWRITERS wrote.

not only that but those who've asked these questions and made these comments literally continued to read this book and comment and vote on chapters. don't get me wrong i'm so grateful towards those positive readers who support me but if you have that much of a problem may i suggest not reading or supporting????

if you have a problem may i suggest taking it up with the people who wrote the script, the man who wrote the book or alternatively don't watch IT and don't read this FF.

there's plenty of other problematic things that happen throughout both films and even more so in the books.

people seriously need to chill out and stop taking things so literally and seriously and jumping to conclusions towards smaller creators who actually haven't done anything wrong and draw your attention to some of ur favs who i'm sure aren't so innocent.

my personal life has nothing to do with anyone on this platform. if you don't like thy then i'm not the author for you and there's a little arrow at the top of the screen where you can exit from my page and this book. nice of you to stop by.