Character info

First name: Yuki(snow)

Middle name:Akuma (Demon)

Last name: Tenshi (Angel)

Looks: Because she was born on the Red moon she got both the Angel and Demon kekkei Mōra she got a blue eye of Heaven and a red eye of Hell. Her hair is pure silver and is up to her waist. She has fare skin. (picture)

Age: 12

Kekkei Genkai/Mōra (sp):Angel tears &
Demon soul.( when she unlocks her Kekkei Genkei it is not as strong as it is supposed to be because she just unlocked it and gets stronger in time like the sharingan). Her Angel Tears have different looks and powers depending on the element the caster is using. Her Demon Soul has different stages, three to be exact, the first stage is when you first unlock the power, second and third stage are unknown because the Akuma Tenshi clan was very secretive about their Kekkei Genkai and those who saw it never told because they where dead or were sworn to secrecy by the clan.

Angel tears:

Powers:????

Looks: Depends on the element she is using

Demon soul:

Powers:????

Looks: depends on the stage her Demon Kekkei Genkei is on

Akuma Tenshi clan: The clan founder was the youngest triplet of Hogoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki. The youngest brother was named Honoka, meaning harmony. Honoka, unlike his brothers, knew what his mother was doing to the local village so he ran away to train in the mountains so he could be stong enough to bring back the peace that his mother had destroyed. Unlike his brother Hamura, Honoka had gained the same Kekkei Mōra as his eldest brother Hogoroma, the Rinnegan. It is known that his mother had sacrificed villagers to the God tree and became known as the Chakra Princess, after fighting his mother with his brother Honoka was feeling ashamed of his mother used a Rinnegan techinque to bring back all those who were sacrificed back to life. Honoka did this on the Red moon, this moon is VERY rare. On this special moon Angels and Demons can come to the shinobi world and wander. They do this because they have a task from God who said 'find one who is worthy to hold the power of an Angel and Demon, this person must have the qualities of the Yin and Yang.' An Angel and Demon both saw what Honaka has done all his life and saw all the things he has done in his life. They deemed him worthy of the power and when he was supposed to die from resurecting all the inocent souls back to life he got a visit from the Angel and Demon, the pair gave him the power of Heaven and Hell. Soon later he got married to a beautiful woman with black hair called Mizuki. The two soon had a son and daughter, they did not get the transformations like their father but they could control the light and the dark. Soon they learned that one child born on the Red moon with potential to be a an amazing shinobi or kunoichi like Honoka or Hogoromo would be blesssed with the Angel and Demon powers. After finding out all the powers of the Angel and Demon powers he placed them in a scroll that no one can open except for the one with true potential. People saw these powers as a blessing but also a curse if one could not control them.

Likes and Dislikes: you will find out (unless you read this before I edited this story, then you already know)

Stength: 4/5

Speed:4/5

Genjustu:0/5 she cant do them or get caught in them.

Ninjustu:5/5

Taijustu:4/5

Kekkei Genkai/Mōra: ?????

____________________________________________________________________________________

yeah i edited this AGAIN

Edit made on Friday July 15 2016