1

Hello This is my first Naruto fanfic so I don't know how to start but I will try my best. ENJOY

Edited on January 2 2016

Edited AGAIN on July 15 2016

DAD: age 24 (before timeskip)

Mom:age 24 (before timeskip)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Third Pov

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Agonising screams echo throughout the building making a tall man with black hair and and beautiful blue eyes tense upon hearing his wife, Hoshi, screaming in pain. This man is a soon to be father that goes of the name Daisuke. Daisuke was in the hostpital right now because his beautiful wife of three years is going into labor. They wouldn't allow him in the emergency room because his good looks would distract the female nurses, so here he is waiting outside the ER waiting for news that his wife and new born child are okay. But he was not totally alone because his good friends Jiraiya, Tsunade and his sensei Hiruzen Sarutobi had come to see the birth of his precious baby.

"DAISUKE I WILL KILL YOU FOR MAKING ME GO THROUGH THIS PAIN!" His lovely wife yelled through the door, making Daisuke paler than he already was.

"You'll pull through honey!" He yelled back to try and make her feel better, but...

"SHUT UP!!"

...It didn't work.

Daisuke let out a strained sigh as he turned his back to the door to face the Two Konoha Shinobi who have amusement in their eyes.

"Thank you all for coming here today, it really means a lot especially you sensei, I know you have Hokage duties now that..."

Daisuke visibly gulps and lets out a shuddery breath as he thinks about his and his wife's two best friends, Minato and Kushina. How he wishes they were here, they were more excited for the birth more than Daisuke and Hoshi were because they were going to be the God parents and when their child was born they would make Hoshi the God mother because Daisuke lost a bet to Jiraiya so he couldn't be the God father.