2

Third Pov

Kakashi ran through the forest after sending Gai back to the village with that little girl, but not before summoning his ninken, Pakkun.

"Kakashi, why did you summon me again? Did you lose your target already and not have the chance to assassinate him?"

"Īe. I need you to track down some blood near here, it should be fresh, strong and close by."

"Hah. You know I could do that as a pup, yet you make it sound like it is the hardest thing to achieve, are you doubting my skill Kakashi?" Pakkun drawls out lazily, with a teasing tone towards his summoner.

Kakashi ignores him, but not purposely of course,  his mind was just filled with questions and wonders about the girl.

'Why was she in the forest, and by the looks of her worn out feet she must have been running from something, or maybe someone.'

'Those hair and eyes aren't normal either, well I have no room to talk about hair, but those eyes, different coloured eyes are rare but not impossible. I have the sharingan in one eye, but that was from Obito. She is too young to have gotten a transplant so she was probably born with them. They could just be heterochromia and are nothing special but, why do I feel like those eyes have a different meaning to them?'

"Kakashi."

Said man jolts out of his train of thought and looks towards Pakkun.

"I have found the scent, it's from the Tenshi compound."

Kakashi's eye widens and his jaw clenches.

"That is the place where Daisuke and Hoshi live, Pakkun I need you to go to the Hokage and ask for ANBU and some medical ninja, I have a bad feeling. And when you're done go back and sleep, it's late."

"Hai."

While Pakkun turns and runs to the village to tell Lord Hokage to send the Shinobi mentioned before, Kakashi sprints to the clan compound, every time he gets closer the strong scent of iron becomes stronger and the blood strewn around the tree's and grass becomes a more pigmented red as they pool around bodies of all shapes and sizes. The bodies continue to grow more crowded the closer he gets to the destination he set for himself.

When he reaches he widens his onyx eye and a small gasp leaves his masked lips as he looks around and see's only one thing.

Red.

Kakashi runs through the streets of the clan, rushing to only one house in particular. Daisuke and Hoshi's.

Their house was in better condition compared to the others, which were crumbled. Their windows were shattered, walls had cracks and craters in them, and the door seemed to be kicked down from the outside.

The house looked ready to fall.

Kakashi runs inside and almost immediately stops.

What's left of the walls is covered in blood. A picture on the floor of a beautiful family has been broken, in more ways than one.

And in the middle of it all are two bodies laying together, grasping each others hands, covered in each others blood. Daisuke and Hoshi.