I

Hanagaki Takemichi.

Someone who use to dress as a boy.

Who ran away after graduating middle school and ended up meeting a old man who took her in. Takeo was an old man who by chance found her and decided to take care of her. Showing her how to cook, to fight and tried to show her how to ride a car. Which almost cause them to crash a couple times.

After turning 20, she got a job as a waitress and was able to rent out a small apartment. When she had free time, she would visit the old man that taught her everything she needed to know. Sure it wasn't an easy live, but it did had its positive side. There wasn't anything extreme to be worried about.

So how the hell did she end up here?

Standing in front of her was Naoto Tachibana, whose life she accidentally saved. Turns out Takemichi can time travel 12 years into the past. In doing so, she can only travel on the same day she is currently on. Figuring this out, Naoto and Takemichi plan to use it to save Hinata Tachibana.

However, Naoto was hesitant about letting Takemichi go back. Despite knowing she can go back in time, he felt uneasy about letting a female going into the delinquent world. "I'll be fine. In middle school I dressed as a boy, if I keep pretending I can stay in the delinquent world for a little longer." Takemichi explained as Naoto was in front of her. "That doesn't confirm that you'll be safe." He responded, his brother instincts being activated.

"I'll be fine. This time I know how to defend myself. Do you know how many creeps I've punched before?" She asked rhetorically as she knew she had a higher chance to protect herself. Letting out a sigh, Naoto looked as her as Takemichi continued to stare at him, not backing out. "Just come back safe." He extended his hand out to her, causing her to do the same. "I will." Shaking his hand, she felt an electric shock go through her.

————

Opening her eyes, the first thing she noticed was the loud crowd. What the?! Loud shouts were heard as they were screaming at them. "Where's Naoto?" She whispered to herself, while finally the situation she's in. As though she was some sort of gladiator, she was in the smack middle of it.

"Come on!"

"I'm betting on you Hanagaki!"

"Fight!"

What's going on?! One second she was in a office forced to remember information and the next she was in a ring put against another person. "W-Wait!" Not paying attention to her opponent, she took out her flip phone and quickly check the date. July 6th, 2005?! I went back?! Naoto was right! Yet it seems as though luck wasn't on her side as she glance up, her opponent quickly took advantage of her being distracted. As soon as she felt the punch, Takemichi was knocked out.

***

Slightly opening her eyes, she adjusted her eyesight before sitting up. "Oi. Hanagaki is awake." She noticed that it was nighttime and the rowdy crowd was gone. I got punched and knocked out. Takemichi suddenly grim as she thought back to what she said to Naoto. Talk about embarrassing. After I told him I could protect myself, I went and got knocked out. "You're not suppose to get knocked out in the first punch dumbass." One of the guys said as the other one added to his comment. "Don't give them a shitty match."

"Right, Kiyomasa?"

Looking over to the leader of the group, she noticed a bigger guy smoking a cigarette with a scar on his forehead. That's the boss of Shibuya third mid... Takemichi thought. Masataka Kiyomasa! She continued to stare at him as he counted his money he made from the matches.