V

How am I going to save Draken?

Laying on her bed, Takemichi didn't know what was her next move. She was still indecisive about how to approach forward with it. August 3rd is right around the corner and she had no plan of action. Naoto said that during the conflict between Mikey's and Draken's factions, Draken dies. She was staring at her popcorn roof that had some small glow in the dark stars that she got in elementary. But when I went back, a fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start.

"Does this mean that Draken died in the fight with Moebius?" She asked herself as she got annoyed. "My detective skills aren't up to this!" She cried out as she tangled her hair with her fingers. Seeing as the sun had rises already, she sat up and began to think of ways to save Toman second in command.

Takemichi went to her closet only to realize that her fashion style wasn't the best. There were some corny shirts with boy shorts. But what can she do? After all, these were the clothes she handpicked herself. Besides, it did the job of hiding her gender. Grabbing one of the shirts, she slid off her nightwear and put on her outfit for the day.

I've got it! A sudden idea popped into her mind midway of her brushing her teeth. Spitting out the toothpaste, she wiped her mouth before moving to her hair. Opening the gel that she had, she got a little and slick the sides of her hair back. "I'll be his bodyguard!"

"Heh. It's not the worst idea. I'll make sure that he won't get killed." She said to herself as she continued get ready. In the end, I can't determine which event is going to kill him. But if I stick with him the entire time, I can stop it! Making sure that her house was clean, she double check to make sure everything was turned off. If it's because he fought with Mikey, I can stop that!

If it's the fight with Moebius, I can deal with it too! The same determination was visible in her eyes as she had before. Takemichi locked the front door to her house before going to find Draken. "Akkun. Hina. Hold on! I'll save you for sure!"

***

"No."

"Huh?"

After finding Draken, Takemichi brought the idea of having a bodyguard, saying if he would allow it. Immediately after she said that, Draken shot down the idea.

"W-Why not?" She nervously asked. If I can be your bodyguard, I have a chance to save you! "A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own. Besides, wouldn't they suck at their job?" Draken said as he began to leave. Jogging a little to catch up, Takemichi asked why.

"I'm stronger that's why." Feeling herself sweatdrop at his statement, she need to come up with a new plan. I can't be his bodyguard now. However, she didn't give up. Plan B!

Seeing as Draken was leaving, she hid behind a wall. I'll tail him! From now to August 3rd, I'll keep track of him the whole time! Silently, Takemichi followed Draken where he meet with Mikey before walking again.

Unexpectedly, she wound up in a small restaurant. She ended sitting a few tables away from them. Ordering herself a soft drink, she waited until they decided to leave. "What the hell?!" Jumping up in surprise, she turned around to see what was happening. A fight?!

"I'll never forgive this."

Mikey? She thought as she was trying to see what was the problem. "Huh?" Hearing Draken, she began to get worried. Is this the start of their fight?! She remembered that Naoto said that there were rumors about them fighting. But what can cause it?

"There's no flag!"

A flag? Takemichi thought as was confusion. Would a flag really start the fight? Shaking her head, she scoff at herself. As if they'll fight for something so insignificant. "Mikey here's your flag." Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked back to see Draken placing a flag on Mikey's food. "Wow! You're the best Kenchin!" Mikey exclaimed as his mood change to being happy.