Chapter 2 - Fight

Edward's POV:

"Okay guys time is up you all may leave now." said Mr. Franklin as he got up

Everyone rushed to leave the detention. But of course I don't rush so Mr. Franklin and I were the only ones in the classroom. I got up took my bag and walked to the door. Before I could leave Mr. Franklin said "Remember Edward, don't keep misbehaving."

"Yes sir." I replied before leaving

----------

Here it is, day two of 'misbehaving for the teacher I'm in love with to get attention from him so we can fall in love with each other and get married'. I have no idea what I should do to get detention now. I hope I'll have an idea till the end of the day..

"Yo Eddie you here?"

No reply

"Helllooooo? World calling Edward."

"Huh?"

"Oh finally you woke up from your thoughts."

"Sorry Albert, I was just thinking about something."

"Mhm well I guess you'll never know the secret I just told you."

"Wait what secret?"

"Oh nothinnggg. Hehe" Albert said as he started running away from me

"Albeerrtttt!" I yelled as I started chasing him.
He went left and when I was about to go left I heard a bump. I went to see what happened. And here he is, on the floor holding his head as the 'anger issues' boy is yelling at him.

"How stupid you need to be not to look in front of you while you're running?!" the boy yelled

"I'm sorry!" Albert yelled back

"Well "sorry" won't make it up for bumping into me!"

"Hey what happened here?" I asked stupidly because it was obvious what happened.

"Well your little 'boyfriend' bumped into me!"

"Oh no such a big deal" I said while rolling eyes and continued "just deal with it Karen it happened and it's over." I said stubbornly because I knew he would start a fight and we both would get detention so I continued.
While we were arguing other students came and watched our fight because who doesn't like drama.

"Oh you wanna go for it Anderson?" he asked.

"Sure anger issues." I replied, smirking.

-----------

Here I am in principals office with a bleeding nose and a boy with a black eye. We didn't fight much because teacher came and separated us. Now we need to deal with a very angry principal.. Great.

"I am so disappointed in you Edward, I expected better from you, but guess I was wrong. Both of you will have detention for one week, understand?"

"Yes sir." we both said at the same time

"You may leave now. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." again we said at same time

--------

Class ended now just detention left. I'm walking with Peter and Albert to detention and no they don't have detention they're just walking me to classroom so we could say goodbye. Yes I know we are really clingy to each other.

"Anyways babes this is my destination I need to go now." I said standing now in front of the detention door

"NoOoOoOo!" Peter said dramatically like he would never see me again

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. Such a naughty boy." Albert said putting his hands on his waist pretending to be angry.

"Hey! Be happy I saved your ass today or else you could've been the one to have black eye instead of him!"

"Okay okay, you're right. I was just joking." Albert said chuckling

"Mhmm. Anyways I'll see you chicks later or tomorrow hm?" I winked

"OoOoOo yesss daddy!" Peter replied sarcastically

I chuckled "Bye guys." I said while opening classroom door

When I entered classroom I saw Asher aka Anger issues guy was already there so was a disappointed english teacher. We were surprisingly only ones there. At least I got almost all attention to myself hehe.

I sat down on same seat I took yesterday. I looked at Mr. Franklin and he had disappointed written all over his face. He was looking at me giving me a death look. We made eye contact for a second then looked somewhere else but him. Honestly, I didn't feel bad at all I got attention I wanted from him.

-------

Nobody said anything in detention it was quiet the whole time. It was time to leave, Asher already left now it was just Mr. Franklin and I, again. I was about to leave when Mr. Franklin said

"I'm very disappointed in you, Edward."

I didn't say anything I just left.

--------

I was just in class minding my own business when I heard 3 of my classmates talking very obviously. I couldn't concentrate on teachers talking so I tried to shush them down.

"Hey can you guys keep it quiet? I'm trying to concentrate." I whispering asked politely

They ignored me so I asked again

"Guys please keep it quiet." I repeated, whispering

"Edward!" Ms. Williams yelled "Would you like to share that with the rest of the class?" she asked

"Ma'am you got it all wrong I-"

"I don't wanna hear it Edward. You were the only one I heard talking so don't try to excuse yourself. Get out of the class."

"B-but ma'am!"

"I will not repeat myself. Out of the class, Edward."

I got up and left. Waiting in the hallway for bell to ring. I sat on the floor leaning against lockers.

About fourteen minutes later I heard walking coming from left direction. I looked on my left curiously wanting to see who it was. Figure became bigger and bigger as it walked closerand closer. When it came close enough I could see Mr. Franklin. My heart started to pump harder and I started sweating becoming quite excited he was here. He came to me and stood in front of me and asked

"What are you doing out of class?"

"I uh.. I-I got kicked out."

He sighed "What has gotten into you in last three days?" he paused for a moment "You never caused trouble but out of nowhere here you are pranking one of the students, having a fight and now getting kicked out of class? If this behavior continues I'll have to do something about it. Understood?" he crossed his arms against his chest looking down at me and waiting for an answer.

"Yes sir." I mumbled.

"Louder."

"Yes sir!"

"Good." he said before leaving and going to I suppose his office. After some time bell rang so I got up and went to detention classroom.