Chapter 17 - New Couples

Edward's POV:

As I sat down all the talking stopped... Actually not everyone stopped talking, Aaron was still talking to Albert as if I wasn't there and Matthew and Peter were just staring at me awkwardly.

"Soo where were you?" Peter asked breaking the awkward staring.

"Oh, I was asking Franklin something about English." I said as I opened my lunchbox.

"Hm, okay." Peter replied continuing to eat his food.

Then it actually became silent, the only thing that can be heard are other students in cafeteria talking. We were just quietly eating our lunches.

Until a pig can be heard. Sorry I meant to say Aaron.

Aaron burped, breaking the silence among the table.

"Ew dude the fuck did you eat?" Albert asked Aaron trying to hold his laughter.

"You burp worse than my brother man!" Matthew commented.

Peter choked on his drink.

I started to pat Peter's back while laughing.

We all have a broken humor, I know.

"Sooo you guys heard Martin and Annabelle finally got together?" Peter asked, a smirk raising on his face and his eyes looking around cafeteria, trying to find them.

"Wait, really!? Where did you hear that?" Wow Albert and Peter really are like some old grandma's, they know everything. Maybe Aaron too a bit but he's too evil to be old.

Matthew just looked at us confused. "Who the fuck are Annabelle and Marcus?"

"Pff! Marcus I can't!" Aaron laughed like crazy.

"Martin, is Aaron's childhood friend even tho I can see he doesn't talk with him as much anymore.. Because he has found more people to annoy now." Peter on the last sentence looked at Albert and me.

"And Annabelle is like the prettiest girl in the school, she's sooo pretty." Aaron totally ignored what Peter said.

Albert quickly looked at Aaron when he said that, glaring at him. "What about me!? Am I pretty?"

"Don't worry, you're the prettiest princess in the world." Aaron smirked, kissing Albert's cheek making him blush.

"Woah, alright okay I see there's another couple in the school." Matthew looked away, smiling at his own words.

"I mean sure whatever." Aaron said, smirk not leaving his face for one second.

"Excuse me? At least take me on dinner first!" Albert rolled his eyes.

"Sure, tonight at seven, in front of the new old fashioned restaurant." Albert was shocked.

"Ooooo" the rest of us, loners said.

Actually what am I saying? I'm not a loner, I have Nicholas.

"Good luck with that." Matthew commented, eating his food.

We quickly finished eating and went back to our classes..

.
.
.
.
.

Aaron's POV:

I quickly locked my front door, and started walking hurriedly almost running.

"I'm so goddamn late, fuck." I said to myself, starting to run. I fell asleep not having any alarm for when to get ready for our little date.

I checked if I had everything. Phone, wallet, earbuds just in case aaand fuck..

I wanted to give Albert a rose cause it's romantic and our first date and i didn't buy him one. So on my way I quickly went into the nearest flower store and got him a beautiful white rose.

And when I got out I started running again. If my P.E teacher saw me right now running for the love of my life he would give a fucking two A's.

And about a minute or two later I was there, but somebody I was expecting wasn't?

Right when I stood in front of the restaurant I looked around and saw that somebody I was waiting for was late too and was also running.

He was in a second next to me trying to catch his breath.

"Hi!" he says, still not calming his breath down.

"Hey there beautiful." I smirk down at him.

"Sorry I'm late." he ignores my compliment, how rude.🙄

"I was late also, so no prob." I chuckle

"Guess we both aren't capable of coming on time eh?" he laughs. God I love his laugh.

"Right, right. Oh and also I got you this." I hand him my white rose. "It's white 'cause it's the color of sperm that I will be putting in you tonight." I wink at him, still smirking.

"Oh, then I guess I will pee on you cause of my rose that I got you?" he showed me his rose that was yellow and handed it to me.

I just looked at the rose and then at him, we had a moment of silence.

"You will pee on me?" is all I said that made him start dying out of laughter.

"No, no I won't I'm just kidding don't worry!" he laughed between his words.

I started laughing my ass off.

Chuckles fill his voice at the same time. At least that made him smile.

"Alright, alright. Let's go inside?" I asked him. It's not much of a question to be honest, I mean he won't just say no when we talked about coming here.

"Yeah, of course." he went past me, to the door and opened it for me. "After you, princess." he smirked.

"I see what you're doing." I go past him into the restaurant as he follows behind me. "Also, you're the only princess here, princess." I say to him.

"Oh yeah? Who says so?" he asked as we go to an empty table.

"I say so." I take a chair, dragging it out a bit from the table. "After you, princess." I wink at him waiting for him to take a seat. "Ah, thank you prince." he sits on the chair and gets comfortable as I go to the other side of the table and take a seat.

After a minute or two of waiting a waitress comes to our table with two menu's for each of us.

She gives us our menu's "What would you gentlemen like to drink?" she asks patiently.

We think for a few seconds before Albert starts talking first. "Just a coke for me." she looks at him "Alrighty! What about you, young man?" she now looks at me. "Same thing, just a coke." I smile.

"Alrighty then, your drinks will come shortly." then she left as we started looking at what we will order.

-----

That one part wasn't supposed to sound as kink shaming I'm sorry if it offended you 😭