Valentine's Day Special

!!!this chapter has nothing to do with storyline and won't change anything this is just a special of Valentine's day!!!

Edward's POV:

Ah Valentine's day.. Nobody likes Valentine's day I can agree. It's like only the people to have partners can enjoy while others just cry and eat ice-cream while watching Fifty Shades of Grey.

Nothing was like a regular morning, my sister has gotten a package from her hot, wonderful and charming boyfriend that has chocolates and a bear with heart in it's hands.

My brother on the other hand, the older one of course, has gotten a letter from someone named anonymous? Pfft who's name is that right guys? Uh anyways, I didn't bother to listen or read what was in the letter. The only thing I know is that it came with his favorite chocolate, weird huh.

And on the left hand even my younger brother whose two has gotten something! He's gotten a heart shaped chocolate from our neighbors kid. He gettin more chicks than me man!

My parents gave each other chocolates and wine. I wouldn't be surprised if they booked a hotel room to have a sex night.

I just went to school annoyed. My friends already left, which made me even more annoyed.

At school a lot of people have gotten something mostly from anonymous person. Either it was a teddy bear, a letter, flowers, chocolate.. You know the basic stuff that people give or get on valentine's day.

When I saw our little friend group plus Aaron hanging out I of course went to them because they're my friends duh (except Aaron of course).

Everyone was busy talking about what they got for valentine's day. First, Albert got a dog plushie that held a rose in it's mouth, from who? You may ask, well of course it's from Aaron. And the only thing Aaron received is an angry Albert saying that he's not a softie and doesn't need a plushie.

Second, Peter got a Spider-Man kinda plushie as a joke cause Spider-Man and Peter have matching names Peter Parker and Peter funny right? No not really only funny to Peter and that "anonymous" person. Peter planned to give that same "anonymous" person a sloth plushie that held a heart and said 'damn shawty you fine' cause he didn't give it to them yet, I don't know why.
Peter also knows who gave him that Spider-Man plushie cause they gave it to him in person and isn't really anonymous, for him at least. He doesn't want to say shit about who it is, unfair right?

Now onto Matthew, he got five different muffins that his valentine made. Different taste, different design, different cup thingy, everything different! He ate one and said he'll save others for later, unfortunately for us he doesn't want to share. So greedy mentaly rolls eyes.

The only thing I know about his valentine is that it's a girl and that she obviously goes to cooking classes.

"Eddie, why such a mood?" Peter asked, looking at me like he had nothing else to do or say.

"I got nothing for valentine's day." I frowned, looking down.

"It's alright man, the valentine's day just started there's a lot left of valentine's day so maybe you'll get something later today?" Albert comforted, putting his arm around my shoulder, grinning.

"Unless, nobody likes you." Aaron chuckled. Well that's one way to start valentine's day..

------

It was lunch time and I was heading to the cafeteria to meet with my wonderful friends who didn't want to wait for me to go use the bathroom.

I was walking down a hall when I pulled into a dark classroom.. Lights were turned off and curtains were closed.

I could barley see the person who was now in front of me. But I already knew who they were. They pull me against the wall and look down at me.