Chapter 2

They told me to wait in the car. The went the opposite way from the store. I kept telling my self it isn't true. There not going to adopt a kid. On the other hand why would it not be true. They were talking about it. Then it hit me their adopting a kid! What does that mean for me will I have a new job on top of all my others. Or just one job, the most important job. Raising a kid. I waited a couple of minutes and when they came into my view their was more than  2 body's. There were 4! 2 boys, 2 girls. Omg they didn't adopt 1 kid, they adopted 2!

Ihascupquake P.O.V.

You 2 are going to have so much fun at our home, but first you should meet someone who is going to hang out with you a lot. Her name is Julia, red said. Yes, and she loves kids, so you should love her. I was excited that I have a kid, but really I have kids. We get to the car and Julia pop's right out. You adopted kids, Julia said with the biggest smile on the planet. Yes we did, I said very happy as well. Let me guess that's Julia the boy asked. Yes you are correct, I replied. Oh Julia this is Donna and Max, red told Julia, their brother and sister. Oh that's very good information to know, Julia said in her sarcastic tone. We all laughed. Then got in the car and drove home. While we were in the car I said, so children Julia works for me, so her new job is to take care of you. I will always hang out, but as you know I am a youtuber. I will get busy a lot. So that's when I come in and make you guys have the most fun you will ever have, Julia interrupted. I laughed and so did Julia. We're home, red said happily. Oh, and you kids are going to share a room, but don't you guys worry, the room is big, I said when the kids looked at each other and smiled.

Julia's P.O.V

When we were driving cupquake said that I was going to take care of the children I was nervous, but I wasn't sure why. The next day I woke up the kids they took a shower and got dressed. I made them pancakes and bacon. When they came into the kitchen and they saw the bacon they started chanting, BACON, BACON ,WE LOVE BACON! Then we all started laughing and quickly got to our chair to eat it. So did you have a good night sleep Donna. Yes I did, she replied. Want about you Max. It was great I dreamed about going to a real school. Oh yes you 2 will be going to school tomorrow. Yah, they said happily in unison.

This was a long chapter. I'm trying to make them longer for you guys. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment. I will try to put it in here and I will dedicate the chapter to you. Hope you have a good day. Happy reading!