Chapter 4

Max P.O.V

When I got home I went to my room and started on my homework. Donna did the same, but then she got up and closed the door. I have to talk to you, Donna said in her serious tone. Ok, what's up, I said. Are you friends with that boy that has blonde hair and blue eyes, she asked me. Yeah, I am, why, I asked kinda confused. Well I like him, she said. I thought about it. Donna has blonde hair and bluish black eyes. There both tall. THERE A PERFECT COUPLE. Ok, Donna I'm going to tell him because I think you two could be perfect together, I told her with a nice jolly smile on. She smiled back and opened the door. We went back to doing our homework. The next day we woke up got ready, took our lunches from Julia and grabbed our backpacks. In the car we ate our breakfast. When we got to school we were able to go outside without having to go into the classroom. Are we going to tell him now, Donna asked me. His name is Clayton btw and if you want to, I replied back giving her some information. Well I want to wait at least a weak, he doesn't really know me, she said. Well that would be a good idea, I replied joking around a little. I can introduce you guys, I said. That would be great, she said and then started skipping. Hey clay, I said. Max how are you my man, he said joking around. I'm good great sir, I said continuing the joke. And who do we have here great palitine, Clayton said and started laughing. I'm queen Donna of joking land, Donna said being a little fun. We all laughed and then the bell rang. We must get to training before we're late, I said. Yes we SHALE, great queen take my hand and ill show you the way, Clayton said in a very charming tone. You could see she almost fainted,but she didn't, thank god. When we got back to class Clayton took Donna and seated her in her chair, and he slooped in and gave her a peck on her lips. Omg Donna just got kissed by the dude she likes. She turned around and winked Clayton and he winked back. They were now a couple. At lunch Julia told her friends about it and then she sat next to us at lunch. They loved each other and was happy for them.

Sorry short chapter I'm going to make more chapters to today so don't worry. Make sure you give me a comment if you have any suggestions ill make a chapter dedicated to you and ill have your idea in it. Happy reading.