Chapter 5

Donnas P.O.V

OMG OMG OMG OMG, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, I thought to myself. And it's only my 2nd day at school, he also kissed me. I sat next to him at lunch and I told my friends. He's coming over in an hour for a date, so I should wear a dress. I look in my closet an

d see I don't have a dress. I got to ask mom or Julia. Julia is probably my best bet. Ill go to her first.

Julia's P.O.V

Donna walks into my room. Hey Donna did you forget where your room is, I ask. No I just need a dress to wear, she replied. Why, I ask hoping it's not to do with a boy. Well I kinda have a-a boyfriend, she says stuttering. He's coming over for a date. I think, should I give her a dress or say I don't have one for her size. Ok ill find a dress for you, I say after making my decision. I go into my closet and pull out a dress. Do you like it, I ask. I love it, she replied and took the dress and skipped away.

Donnas P.O.V

I go to my room and put it on. Then I curled my long hair and waited for Clayton. I waited 20 minutes and he was right on time. I opened the door and he said "Well who looks beautiful this evening." I'm not sure, I said playing dumb. You, he answered and kissed me. Then my mom walked in while we were kissing and said, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MISSY! I whipped around and saw my mom standing there. Hi mom, I said trying to change the subject. Why were you just kissing a boy, she asked in a stern voice. Well he's my boyfriend, I answered. I didn't know your mom was Ihascupquake, Clayton whispered into my ear. The Julia walked in. What's going on, she asked. Well my daughter was kissing a boy, my mom said. I didn't know you kissed him already, Julia said. I whispered to Clayton, let's go. What, he asked. Go, I yelled and grabbed him bye the hand and I ran with him at my side. When I looked back I saw Max running after us so I ran faster and faster.