Chapter 8

I grab the note and run to Ihascupquakes room. Cupquake, I yelled. What is wrong, she asked. Look, I said and gave her the note. Oh my god not again, she said and ran to red and gave him the note. His jaw dropped. We all then ran out the door searching for Donna and Max.

Donnas P.O.V

I can't believe we just did that, I said. Well I hate this home so I'm glad we're doing this, Max responded. Oh shoot, I said and started running. So did Max. We kept running and running until we were at the orphanage. We both look at each other and then the orphanage. We had the same idea. Why not go back to the orphanage. But then a 2 men grabbed me and Max. The last thing I heard before I passes out was Julia calling, Donna! Max!

Julia's P.O.V

We all split up to find them. But then when I was searching I saw them, but 2 men had taken them hostage. I called their names and tried to run to them, but then someone hit me in the back of my head and I fell to the floor. When I woke up, I was in a room with Donna and Max. We all had cuffs on and I saw Donna crying and Max holding back tears. What happened, I said. Did they hurt you, I asked. No, but they did something to Donna, Max said. What did they do, I asked. I'm not sure but Donna is traumatised from it, Max answered. I looked at Donna. Donna what happend, I asked. She said one word, rapped. Me and Max's jaw dropped. Omg they will never see the light again when I get out of here, I said and was super anger. I got up and started yelling, hey I want to talk to you. They then came down. What do you want, they asked. I want to know why you would rape a 11 year old child, I said. Before they could answer to kids came down and hit the men in the back of the head and grabbed there keys. Um hey we're here to save you, my friend, and my girlfriend, a boy said. I'm also here to help, the girl said. Ok well please help, I said and they un cuffed everyone. When the boy got to Donna he put his arms around her and so did she. I looked at the boy a little more and I saw who it was. It was Clayton. What's wrong Donna, he asked. She got rapped by those men and now she traumatised,I answered. He then got up and grabbed the handcuffs. He then put then on the 3 men and said, to jail they are going. I nodded and everyone walked to the police station to but the men in jail. When we were going back home I asked, why did you 2 leave. I heard no answer so looked behind me to see there was no one behind me. I sighed and kept going to the house. I thought they would be ok because I know Clayton is with Donna and that's the only thing she needs right now.