Let's go back

Nat's pov
The next morning I woke up around 5 to the sound of my daughter's crying. After I fed her, I tugged her back to sleep and stared at her while she was peacefully relaxing,eyes closed a little smile across her tiny face. Damn she is so pretty for a newborn. I thought they were supposed to look like bald rats or some shit but my daughter looks gorgeous with her bright red hair, red cheeks and blue-gray eyes full of innocence and curiosity about the world around her. I closed my eyes still lost in my thoughts as I slowly drifted to sleep.
The rest of the day pasted quickly with me Yel and Wanda small-talking and laughing.
"Goshhh I wanna get the fuck out of here I miss my bed" i sighed making both of them chuckle
"Relax Nat you're getting discharged tomorrow morning" Wanda replied
"Can't wait bruhh" i winced once again before the nurse walked in handing me my freshly washed daughter
"Awww look at you all cleann. Who is the cutest lil girl on earth! Its youuu yas you" i chuckled again using my silly ass baby-voice causing everyone in the room to giggle. Fuck my hormones are going mental that was surely nothing like me.

Next morning:

We finally walk out of the hospital and I feel refreshed as fuck as the cold air hits my face. It's 20days till Xmas and the weather is pretty cold here. We quickly head into the car and the girls are loading my bags while i place Rose in her baby seat on the back seat and sit next to her stroking her hair gently. The ride back home is short and after 10 mins we are outside the apartment that me and my sister share. I get out of the car holding Rosie in my arms while I wave Wanda off as she has to fly back to the others
"See you next week bestie take care" she said before powering the engine and taking off.
Yelena had already left to go to a super urgent trip to London so it was just me and Rosie.It was almost noon so after I fed her and put her to sleep I decided to boil some pasta for myself. While the water was boiling I spotted my black suit. I haven't worn it since I found out I was pregnant as my belly wouldn't quite fit in the skinny ass suit that I absolutely adore. I felt a wave of sadness flooding me as I stared into my body. My stomach isn't flat and I feel fat. I m gonna loose all those kilos and come back to normal, I promised to myself before heading back to the kitchen to check on the boiling water. I silently ate my meal and was cuddling with my newborn in my arms watching a lame TV show when the doorbell rung. I placed my baby on the couch softly as I took the pistol we had stashed under the sofa and loaded it while heading towards the door.
"Agent Romanoff we know you are there open up" I heard a man say
Shit we got to go fucking now! I quickly grabbed Rose and the emergency bag and left from the back door climbing silently to the roof where Yelena had a helicopter waiting just in case of an emergency. I calmed myself down and managed to fly that thing. Once we took off I knew we wouldn't be safe and that we had to go back to the Avengers tower.
"Well babygirl seems like you'll have to meet your uncles and aunties sooner than I expected" i smiled staring at my daughter who was fast asleep.She really loves sleep and can sleep under any circumstances just like me, I thought to myself as a chuckle escaped my lips.

Hey guys appreciate y'all support! See y all at the next part <3