New life vol.4

(Just realised i forgot to show y'all how Rose looks atm)

Rose's POV: I felt my eyes rolling back and the room turned dark while all the voices were muted and turned into a distant whisper

Rose's POV:
I felt my eyes rolling back and the room turned dark while all the voices were muted and turned into a distant whisper. I then saw her again• right before my eyes, gesturing for me to hug her.
"M-mom?"
"You need to wake up Rosie..."
"N-no if I wake up you ll be gone I can't let you go"
"Please sweetheart u have to let go"she replied and her image started to fade slowly into the familiar background of the medical ward.
"Rosie can you hear me???" I heard auntie Wanda call
"Yeah as it seems" "What happened?" I asked feeling like I just got railed over by a train.
"You had another fainting attack. The doctors think they are caused by your... PTSD"
"I don't have PTSD, I'm just tired"I snapped.
"It is perfectly reasonable after what you ve been throu-"
"I said I'm fine. I wanna train" training has always been my safe place, I used to train long hours with mom and I ve grown to love it so much. I really need it now you know to calm down.
"Honey I'dont think it is a good idea right now.." auntie Wanda tried to talk me out of it but failed miserably as I stood to my feet and walked all the way down to the training room. I cover my hands with tape and head to my fave punching sack. I start punching and kicking till I'm out of breath. While I m training I'm focused, thats why I love it so much because it doesn't leave me time to think cause when I do all I see is misery and pain and suffering. I can feel mom's voice praising me and scolding me for some awful hits. It is a good feeling, a memory i wish I could live in forever.
I ve lost my self you know, I act like a spoiled bitch when I'm nothing like it, mom would be disappointed in me and sad that I treat auntie Wanda that way,she doesn't deserve it and I know but I just can't help it. I'll fix my self at some point, I just hope she is still there when I do. After 3h of on and off training I finally head back to the kitchen cause I'm thirsty as hell.
Once I walk in I m surprised as fuck to see aunt Yelena sitting with auntie Wanda and Steve.
"Rose darling!!! How are you???" aunt Yel exclaims as soon as she notices me and stands up to greed me. She proceeds to hug me but I don't return the gesture which kinda makes her uncomfy.
"You are sweaty and your heart is racing had you been training??"she asked breaking the hug
"Actually yeah.."
"Wanna show me your progress?? We haven't trained together for a while have we?" she joked and that was when another memory hit me.
*Rose is 8 during this memory*
"Come on Rosie beat her you got this" mom cheers as I finally manage to get aunt Yelena to fall to the ground. She gaspes over-dramatically and starts fake-yelling asking for "help"
" Ohhh noooo youu got meee. Aaargh" she acts half dead causing both me and mom to laugh our asses out.
"Hehe GOCHAAA" she suddenly screams getting up, picking me up and tickling me.
"Aaaaa cheaterrrrr" mom exclaims still laughing and gets up from the floor to back me up. I manage to escape aunt Yel's grip, well with a lil help from mom, and start my attack making her fall to the ground once more.
"Wowww girllll u got quite a talent don't you!" She replies surprised by my still "premature" fighting skills.
"Ofc she has" mom proudly agrees "now finish her up so she doesn't get you again" she continues trying to hold back her laugh. I then play-kick aunt Yel and pretend I m shoving my imaginary batton in her chest.
"Aaaaughhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo" she exclaims and we all start laughing so hard we can't even breath.
" Sister/niece VS Yelena 1-0" mom proudly announces picking me up and throwing me up in the air causing me to giggle.
"You r going to be a great martial artist when you grow up Rosie" she praises me holding me in her hug and stroking my back gently
"Almost as good as me" aunt Yel jokes and we both start laughing while mom rolls her eyes smirking.....

I didn't realise I had vented out till I heard aunt Yel's voice calling for me
"Rosie are you there?"
"What? Yeah yeah I'm here. Erm sure we can go train" I replied surprising both of them. I assume aunt Wanda had already informed her on my situation the past weeks so she didn't think I'd accept. They both smiled and after I had my glass of water we all walked down to the training room.

HEYYY GUYS!!!! I FOUND SOME TIME TODAY SO I SAID I D UPDATE! HOPE U ENJOYED!!! SEE Y'ALL ON SATURDAY AS PER USUAL :)))