Toxic Behavior

Sorry for being on radio silence, but this needs to be heard LOUD and clear.

During the past few weeks I've been reading three stories that involves cheating, marriages, and toxic people.

You see, when you write a gay erotic story that involves any of those 3 tropes especially if you're writing a gay one. Then you have to think very carefully on what you write because not many people would want to read stories where the weak minded MC goes back to their cheating/abusive partner just because they "loves" them. It's like saying you'll stop having sex, but you can't because you're a sex addict.

Abuse is not romantic. Cheating is not romantic.
Falling in love with toxic people is not romantic. And going back to the cheaters is not romantic.

Abuse is abuse, cheating is cheating, and toxic is toxic.

You can't romanticize those kinds of things. It's unhealthy for their mental and emotional state of mind.

So to future writers, I advise to think what story you want to write before writing it down. Because these issues that young people think are "sexy" needs to understand what the romance genre is really like. Because like I said before, abuse and toxic behavior is NOT romantic.