Finding a Motivation and Inspiration

In every writer's life there is the worst feeling in the whole world: lack of inspiration.

I know that most of you listen to music to help you write a gay erotica story.

But what kind of music that helps you write a gay erotic story?

You see, certain kind of music helps you describe a gay erotic story.

For example: if you listen to a rock or heavy metal music then you're writing a biker theme gay erotica which is very popular in some stories.

Another example: if you listen to R&B music then you're writing a gay eroticromance story that involves a boss x worker, teacher x student, or one of the rarest, foreigner x normal. Also known as handsome prince x normal man.

Oh crap I forgot to mention.

The all time favorite which is very popular nowadays mafia or yakuza boss x normal man.

Back to the basics, if you listen to music that's made by Simon Le Grec, like me then you're writing a original yet rare erotic gay story.

And if I were you I would listen to 90s and 80s R&B music because today's music is more raunchy and less romantic. Again I'm sorry I had to put it out there.

So once you find a good music then you'll write a good gay erotic story.