A Few Quick Words

DISCLAIMER: If you're reading this on the site NovelHD, just know that this story was copied and pasted onto that site without my consent. Please stop reading on NovelHD and resume reading on my Wattpad account, same username. Thank you for your time.

Hello reader, and welcome to SMG4: The New Meta. Before you begin, allow this page to shed some light on some details about this fan story.

First, here is when it takes place. In the Meta Runner universe, it takes place 2 days after Season 2, Episode 10, so if you haven't seen both seasons of Meta Runner yet, then I highly encourage you to do so before continuing with this fanfic. In the SMG4 Universe, it takes place right before the Lawsuit Arc. It is also in the same timeline as my previous story, A Tyranny's End, which will explain why Axol isn't dead here.

Next, if you've seen an SMG4 video before, then you know that along with each character having subtitles, they also have voice clips for their talking. Here, they'll talk like normal, and you can imagine whatever voice clips you want. But, if I have a certain audio or video clip in mind for a certain line, I'll leave a YouTube link in the comment section of that line. Or it could be plain obvious what audio clip is used. Some examples include: "Run, bitch. RUUUUN!", "PINGAS!", and of course, "LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINS!" I will also leave a link for any background music I have in mind.

If you see a line like this: ——————————————————————

Then that will represent a scene change.

If you see a line that looks bolder, like this: ——————————————————————

Then that will represent the end of the chapter

Every character is in their early to mid-20s unless stated otherwise or painfully obvious. For example:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser: late 20s to early 30s.
Boopkins: 12
JubJub: 3
Toadsworth: 69 (nice)
Meggy: Canonically 19

Another small note: As you may or may not know, the models used for Chris and Swag are from GoldenEye on the N64. The way the NPCs looked in that game was it was a picture of a face put on the models head. Here, Chris and Swag look more... regular. They're capable of actual visible facial expressions. This also goes for all other Guards n' Ret*rds characters that may appear here.

Also, I will distinguish between the two types of characters when necessary. For example, Meta Tari is the Tari from the Meta Runner universe. And 'G4 Tari is Tari from the SMG4 universe.

There will also be some swearing. Not too much, but definitely some vulgar language.

And I think that's all the information you need to know beforehand. There is no update schedule, unfortunately. I work on a chapter, I paste it into Google Docs to check for errors, and then the next day I post it. But I will say that chapters will always release at around 12:00 PM CST. Also, this is my first fanfic, so I hope you find it to your liking.