Chapter 4: Welcome, New Universe!

Meta Runner Universe - Silica City, Low Tier

In a different alleyway, far from the one our heroes have landed in, were our antagonists trying to adjust themselves. Especially since some of them now had new forms. Let's go over their new looks, shall we?

First, the villains that only had minor changes done to them. They were 7 Grand Dad, Ivan, and 'G4 Evelyn. They were already human, so they didn't have too many changes done to them. Some small height or proportion changes, but nothing too major. Everyone else on the other hand wasn't as lucky as either they were either cartoonish, weren't human all together, or just got unlucky.

First up, Dr. Ivo "The Eggman" Robotnik. One of the more major changes done to him is that he wasn't... round-shaped. He was now thinner. He also looked more handsome, like that one guy from the movie with the real estate developer. What was the name again? Oh yeah, Mr. Popper's Penguins.

Then, Valentin "Terrorist" Zukovsky. He looked a bit... bigger and now sported more facial hair as well as a dapper beige tuxedo.

Next, there was Killia. She may have looked similar, but don't let that fool you, she was no longer an Inkling. She was human! Meaning she no longer had Inkling powers, such as turning into a squid or swimming through ink. It's definitely a big change for her.

Benedict was no longer an egg, lucky him. However, he wasn't exactly how he was before he was before he went against Aloysius Bori. He looked like a standard mafia boss with a white suit, similar to Marvel's Kingpin, except not as large.

The Leader Tax Yoshi was no longer a Yoshi (obviously), and he now looked like a gang member with a green leather jacket, white pants, and a red mohawk.

Then, the Admiral Sergeant. He also had a big change as he was no longer a Chuckya, a species that was very far from humans. He now had the physique of a nightclub bouncer and looked very... battle-hardened. He was a veteran, so it did make sense. He wore a jacket that had his usual colors, which were yellow and white.

And finally, Dr. Pootis, the leader. Like many of the others, he was turned into a human. That's about all I can say. I'll let the reference material do the rest of the talking because I'm aware that my descriptions aren't the best and could use some improvement.

 I'll let the reference material do the rest of the talking because I'm aware that my descriptions aren't the best and could use some improvement

And so, everyone was either admiring their new forms or still getting used to them.

Dr. Eggman: I must admit... I was not expecting a new look. But I expected to not expect something, so it doesn't count.

Leader Tax Yoshi: This is... disorienting. Very disorienting.

Killia: You're telling me. I mean I look more or less the same, but I still feel weird.

A. S. Swipe: I don't mind this new look. All the better to strangle that Garo once again.

Benedict: *groan* This isn't my previous body, but anything's better than being a living breakfast item. What the-