Final Prologue - We Are Most Dangerous Team in History of World

*BEEG CHAPTER ALERT*
SMG4 Universe - A Random Decrepit Apartment
In the Past, during SMG4: The Final Piece

As we see the rundown interior of the apartment, we see someone watching the news. The newscaster, of course, is Kermit the Frog.

Kermit: In local events, today marks exactly 4 and a half years since the disappearance of the madman Dr. Pootis. The man was a menace to society, causing mayhem wherever he went. Although he was stopped by the police and even the outlandish Battle Toads Justice Crew, he still continued with his malicious mayhem. However, on that fateful day, a group known as the Mushroom Rangers banded together and took him down. Moments later, the doctor was listed on eBay by a ShigeruLord52. Unfortunately, we don't know who bought him. Furthermore, he has been moved from the FBI's "Most Wanted" to the "Who Gives A Piss" section. So if you see him, please, at all costs, don't give a piss. In other breaking news, there are now 4 floating USBs at Peach's Castle. More on this after this commercial bre-

That is when the man watching turned the TV off. The man was revealed to be Dr. Pootis himself. He was a bit mad to say the least. He was one of the most despicable villains back in the day. But lately, he's been out of it. His absence in the evil scene created a power vacuum that has been occupied by other nefarious contenders. Waluigi, Francis, SMG3, that Garo, I think. I mean he wasn't evil, so much as he was just an asshole to his friends. Bottom line is the mad doctor hasn't committed much evil in a while. But his absence in the evil scene wasn't entirely fruitless. He had been keeping a close eye on those who wronged him, mainly SMG4 and Mario. He installed wireless cameras all throughout the Mushroom Kingdom and even installed some beyond that. He put some in Onett, the Waa Kingdom, Bowser's Castle, Minecraft, Port Aurora, even some in Brazil. Keeping a close eye on SMG4 and every one of his friends. He was planning something big. Something that has been in the shop for years but is now ready for action. They will know and fear the name of Dr. Poot- Wait, why is the sky red?

—————————————————————
During SMG4 Movie: Revelations

Dr. Pootis: For over half a decade, my plan has been in the works. And now, it will come to fruition! This kingdom and all those around it shall fear me!

Just then, the sky turned a familiar shade of red as the God Box was opened far, far away. This made the doctor facepalm. Back to the bunker he goes...

—————————————————————
Present Day

After... all of that, whatever that was, everything turned out to be fine. The world was restored with memes that kept this very planet running. The day was beautiful on top of everything else. This was going to be the best day ever. Or so it seemed.

Now that the world wasn't at risk of total annihilation, the maddened doctor could go on with his plan. Right now, he was on his couch flipping through various TV channels.

Salesperson: Made from only the finest materials you can find in a dumpster.

FLIP

Random Aura Bora: And Port Aurora is safe once again thanks to our new sheriff-

FLIP

Outdated Commercial: Get these rocks now, only available at your nearest Boopkins. Oh wait, that's me.

FLIP

Announcer: And Team Duck takes the gold!

FLIP

Susan Wojcicki: YouTube is officially giving up on YouTube Rewinds. No one likes them, so we thought, why bother?