1 // Knight Violet (Part 1)

Author's Note : Hi everyone, so starting from this moment I am going to start editing this book so I would like to say thank you to OversizedDevel for helping me. Don't worry, I am not going to take down the book, if its already being edited, i would mention it in every chapter. Love, xoxo

***

[Edited]

***

Axel's POV

              I grab my car key and make my way out of my penthouse. I walked into my private elevator and pressed the button to my private parking too. The reason I have a private elevator and parking is because first, I have a lots of cars and second, I don't like to share what's mine.

              In case you're wondering, I am driving a Ferrari right now, my latest toy. I have at least another ten cars which of course, I'll drive whenever I need a change in speed. I love speed and the feeling I get whenever I drive it fast.

              I start the engine and it roared to life. I drove out from my building and made my way to the famous club in New York owned by my friend. I have a meeting with my friend and of course, some girls to entertain tonight.

              I reach the club in just fifteen minutes and stepped out from the car looking good as ever and catching everyone's attention with my looks and of course my car. I throw my key to the valet and he nodded at me. I am the usual customer and well, I have my own parking here too. The perks of having money and fame at the same time.

              Every girl start to throw themselves to me. I can't blame them with my height and looks, I can put them on their knees. I have a brown eyes with dark brown hair. My height is 6'2. Tall, eh? I know.

             I'm wearing my white t-shirt with a black leather jacket paired with black jeans and a pair of boots. Many people have said that my looks are dangerous and badass so its the reason why I keep on wearing a black leather jacket. I like it, its cool, enough said. I passed all the girls with difficulty to the VIP room where all my boy are waiting for me to start the party.

             I opened the door and all eyes are on me. "What's up?" I smirk. All of them are showing me their pissed off looks and I shrugged, I don't care. Blade with the silver hair, he dyed it recently snorted. "You're late."

              He thinks I care that I'm late? Obviously not so I show him my middle finger, "Shut up dimwit!". Zach is laughing at us while a bimbo is kissing his neck.

              "Where's Chace?" I asked them since I didn't see him the moment I enter this club. All of them shrugged. I am about to pulled out my phone to call him when Chace enter with his glory.

               "Sorry. Girls didn't let me pass through." We rolled our eyes at his statement because honestly, we all know he is lying.

               Let me tell you a bit about my friends starting from Blade. His 6'1 I think, with grey eyes and a bit sane among us. Why? He didn't hook up as many as us. He probably gets laid when he has a problem which is very rare.

               Next is Zach. Well, he and I are totally the same. We get laid every night with different girls. Don't ask us how many because we lose track of it. He's 6'1 tall with black hair and brown eyes.

               Lastly, Chace. His face look so kind and innocent but trust me he is far from it. He can be a pain in the ass when he want to and nobody can stop him. He is 6'0 tall with brown hair and blue eyes.