4 // Mystery Girl

Axel's POV

I look at the information infront of me. The bastard went all out when he put ten pictures of the girl and he put note there.

You can put her picture in the frame so you can stare at it all the time.

I clench my jaw. I'm sure gonna punch him till he bleed the next time I meet him. I shook the thoughts of it and look at the information again.

So, my mystery girl is Violet Grace Ames. What a beautiful name, beautiful as the person. Will she still look beautiful when she lay on my bed?

Stop! You're in office right now.

I run my fingers through my hair. She's only twenty one? The f-ck. Well, I'm five years older than her, not bad.

Her address. Uh-oh. What a great thing this is.

I closed the information after I've done reading it in half an hour. My next mission is find her, woo her and make her sleep with me. But how?

My phone vibrate indicate the message I get.

Hi darling. Wanna meet up today?

I groan. I delete the message. No point in meeting her, I'll not be in good mood tomorrow. Just like yesterday.

In case you're wondering, I didn't get laid yesterday. Sure, I went to the hotel. We strip off, kissed but that's all. I tried to but all I see is my mystery girl.

Wait! My?

Then, I knew I only need her only and I want it to be as soon as possible. My phone rang again.

Why did everyone decide to disturb me today? I need to be alone for god sakes.

"What?" I yelled.

"What the f-ck man? Are you okay?" I sighed. Chace.

"What do you want?"

"Want to party today?" I groan. Not again.

"No. I don't want to."

"Shit! You haven't move on yet? Still remember about that girl?"

He laugh loudly. This pig! "Your point?"

"Man, you need to man up. Don't feel sad. Its normal to get rejected for the first--"

I hang up on him. I think he deserves that. I turn off my Iphone6 and starts to do my work.

I can't stop thinking of my plan that I decide to went back home. Just one file for me to check. I think it can wait.

I grab my car key. "I'm not well today. You can go back if you don't have anything else to do."

Mrs Tyler or Cecilia look at me with a weird expression. She probably think I have a date with one of my scandal.

Luckily today is the last day at work. Shit! Tomorrow is the weekend. The family dinner. Mum played me.

When she said see you on the weekend, I thought its few days more but no its tomorrow.

Why don't show up early?

**************

I arrived at the mansion just before dinner. Imagine mum's face when she saw me.

"Hello Mum." I kissed her on the cheek. She smack me in the head.

"What the--"

"Why are you here?"

I rolled my eyes. "And here I thought you miss me."