2 // Knight Violet (Part 2)

I'm thankful for still being young, and I'll capture every moment of my young life, to be memorized when I'll grow old.

Violet's POV

I look again at the mirror. I smile to myself, I look good. Better actually.

I wear a tight black dress, end about my knees and black heels. I put simple design of necklace. With my heights about 5'6, I look taller and gorgeous. I let down my red hair. Yes, I have a red hair, an original one with green eyes.

I know it looks so dull but who cares? In case you're wondering, its my friend's birthday and I'm going to the party to celebrate it. Most people doesn't believe that I'm so wild. Blame my tiny face that can fool people. They always thought I'm an innocent little girl but I'm not.

I touch up my make up. I make a smokey eye make up and a bright red lipstick. I look so wild. Glad I did.

"Are you ready?" My housemate, Jane shouted. We are in our third year at college, major in business. Not too brag but I'm good at it.

We decided to rents a small flat so we can be as wild as we wants. My parents is okay with that. I bet they already immune to it. I'm the troublemaker but no one needs to know that.

I grab my gold clutch and put my essential things such as phone, tissue and wallet in it. I stepped out from my room.

"Girl, you look hot." I twirl around and bow down to her.

She's wearing a gold tight dress with a black pumps. "You too."

"Let's get laid tonight."

I scrunched my nose at the thoughts. Well, I like to drink and go to the club but that's it. I'm not a wh-re. I just love having fun more than other people.

Sure, I have a flings. I kissed them, teased them but that's it. They doesn't get more than that.

As a conclusion, I'm a virgin. Period.

She grab my hands and we walk to the elevator together. I'm sure the taxi driver is here. We decide to go by taxi because I really want to get drunk till I passed out.

Maybe..not. But I can handle my liquor very well so two or three beer is nothing to me.

We slid into the taxi and give him the club's name. We don't have to worry because the club is the famous one in New York. If you want to have fun, to find some hot sexy fling that's where you have to go.

How do I know? The first moment I set my foot on New York, all the people I know is telling me to have fun there. So, the first week I'm here I went there and oh dear, I really have a good time. I love that place.

I enter the club without having to get in line, I'm the usual visitor there. Of course the bouncer knew me so well. I high-fiving with them before entering. I knew they are big but they're kind. Well, at least to me.

I went straight to the private room, Shay the one having a birthday today is rich that's why she can support it. I swung the door open.

"Hello, b-tch!" I shouted. All of them turned to me.

"Vi, you look so great and sexy!" I smile widely at her comment. I bet I have to agree on that because the moment I enter the room all guys are staring at me like they'll eat me..all year.

Exaggerating. Whatever!

"Happy Birthday Shay!" I said. She nodded her head and pass me one glass of beer.

"One shot for the wish." I accepted with my all and drink it in one shot. After I make the first shot, I said hi to all the people in there. I only know some of them.

They are mostly at my college but I never talk to them. Some of the girls in the room are glaring at me when Jay walk towards me and plop down on the chair beside me.

Okay, so I've heard about Jay and they said he might be handsome but he's totally too cocky.

"We will have fun today." I raised my eyebrow. He then motion me and him using his finger.

I laugh sarcastically, the f-ck. "Too bad, I meet someone else and leave you."

I get up to have some fun at the dance floor. "Where are you going?" Jane yell at me.

"To have fun!" I yell back and wave. I sway my hips more causing all the guy in the room to groan.

I ruffle my hair a bit and head to the dance floor.

Ah! My favourite song. Its Turn Up the Speaker by Martin Garrix. My body start to absorb the song and start to move.

All I know is I want to have some fun so don't spoil the mood.

After the songs I feel so exhausted since I was swaying my body non stop. I went to the bar and order one glass of beer. I take a note inside my dress and put in on the table.

"One martini."

The bartender put the glass infront of me. "What is your name?"

I take the glasses and drink one shot. Okay, so someone is trying to ruin my mood tonight.

"Ms Not-Freaking-Interested." It might a be a little dark here but his eyes are staring at me. He's checking me out.

"My name is Axel." Do I have to remember?

I ordered another glass a beer. "So what is your name? I bet its pretty as yours." I look at him and snorted. Seriously, is he never knew that I'm rejected him now?

I take another one shot and I can hear him groan. Seriously, what is there to groan?

I start to make my way back to dance floor. Its a slow song and I love it. I sway my hips following the song.

I met eyes with that guy from before. He's staring at me with wide eyes. I turn my back on him and sway more.

I know I have a good curves, most guy love me because that.

I sway till the song finished and another two song, when I feel so tired. So I decided to went back to the private room.

I look back at the bar and the guy from before is not there anymore. I bet he already find someone else. I shook my head.

Jane is at the corner with her fling making out. Gross.

I rolled my eyes and grab the drinks infront of me.

I woke up the next day, feeling like a trash. My head hurts like hell. Freaking hangover. Damn. I look at my watch, its already 3pm. I don't remember how I get back here.

I went to the bathroom to shower. I smell so weird. After that, I went to the kitchen and grab some Advil. It still hurts.

I popped two of it. I went to Jane's room and there she is still sleeping. I shook her and she groan.

"Don't yell."

I chuckled. "I'm not." The aftermath of being drunk, people.

She sit up in Indian style probably thinking.

I put the Advil and water on the table beside the bed.

I left her alone and went to my room, I leaned my back against the bed head and grab my phone.

Nothing. I open my social media apps. I scroll down and nothing fun there. I put the phone back to its place and sleep again.

A/N ; How's my chapter? Hope you like it.
Its Emma Stone as Violet! :)
If you haven't read my other story called Our Love, please do. Its already complete.
Thankyou.
Vote and comment, please. I do appreciate it.
Later peeps. Xoxo