3 // Knight On Mission

You make it look like its magic,
Cause I see nobody but you you you

Knight's POV

I enter my big spacious office and sit on my leather seat. Special made. I called for my secretary, Mrs Tyler. Yes, she's already married and she have a cute little daughter.

"Any schedule for me?" She put three files infront of me.

"You have 10 o'clock meeting with our new partner and 3 o'clock with Mr Grey regarding the merger. This files is for you to checked."

I nodded and make a mental note. I have a good memories. "Can you please call Ren for me? I need to see him say in one hour."

She narrowed her eyes for me. "Any problem with somone?" I shook my head. How can I tell her that I just get rejected by a girl and now I'm trying to find her? I'm Knight. Axel Knight. How can I get rejected.

"So, I guess its a girl problem." How did she know. I raised my eyebrow.

"I love you like a brother. Its either you fall for her or she pissed you off then." She chuckled lowly. I sighed.

"I don't fall for anyone. Love is for me to play." Cocky much? Its too true. How can you love one person knowing you can have a lots of girl anytime you want?

"Sure, Mr Knight." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. She then walked away. I take a deep breath and pick the first file for the meeting today.

Who said being rich is fun? Sure, you can buy anything that you want. You can have fun a lot. But all the money you spent, you need to replace it back so that you can continue to have fun. That is difficult.

I make money not to just myself but also for my employee that depend for me. I can't let them down.

The knock on the door make me lose my focus. I look at the clock and its already 9am. Time sure flies, I was into my work that I didn't notice the time.

"Come in." The door open and Ren is standing in his glory there. He give me his smirk probably understand why I called him.

If you want to find somebody with the background including the silly information, you can find Ren. He get the work done as soon as possible, if the person is alive, he can find it in just one day. How he did that? That is only for him to know.

He walks toward me and sit down opposite of me. He's my friend actually, we actually in football team through out the school. I'm the captain and he's one of the quaterback. So, yes he is good looking no doubt. On other notes, all my friends are good looking.

"You want me to find someone, I assume." I closed the file infront of me.

"Yes." I grab my phone on the table to find the picture I take yesterday.

"This girl." He look at me and smirk.

"Nice body. Why? Fall for her?"

The reason why people keep thinking I fall for her is because I never find girl. They find me. Usually, I just need an information about my partner or my enemy to win over them.

So, imagine what people said when Axel Ryder Knight, the almighty playboy is finding an information about a girl.

"No. I can't tell you why." I said. I can't tell him that I just get rejec--

"I assume she reject you?" He laugh probably because of my shocked face.

I sighed deeply. I can't lie to him.

"Just..find her okay. I want it fast." He raised his eyebrow.

"If you find her in one day, I will double your payment." He chuckled again.