love story

I can't help falling in love with you, over and over again.

***

        Two years have passed since I get married with my Knight. Things have been great actually, he loves me, obviously and I love him too. We have our ups and downs, I have almost ask for a divorce but being a sweet and romantic husband like always, I changed my mind.

          Its our anniversary tonight and I have prepare a surprise for him which he doesn't know. Truth be told, he is not in New York right now. He is in Paris for some work and I keep pestering him to come back for our anniversary but he can't. I have check his schedule so I know there is no way he could be back to New York.

        He feels sorry of course, but that's what I want. For everyone monthsary, he never forgets to make a surprise, showering me with gifts and loves. I would like to do the same for him. The reason why I am at the same hotel as he is but of course, in the cheaper room because I don't want him to know.

       I was waiting for dinner time because I have been placing hints all over his room, I asked his PA to help me, well she doesn't have any choice so she did.

      Can't wait to see him after all.

***
Knight's POV

      I walk into my room, I am so tired and now I wanted to take some rest. Since I was here in Paris for the past two days, all I have done is work and the worst thing is I am going to miss my anniversary with my wife today.

       I get annoyed easily today.

        The first thing I notice is a sticky note at the mirror so I went and read what was written on it.

        Meet me at room 301 at 8pm. I have the things you need the most.

        -x-

        Who the fucking person who dares to disturb me? Now I notice the small love next to the sticky note and its getting creepier as it gets.

        I walk to wardrobe and I notice my favorite tshirt have went missing. Nope! This can't be. That is the tshirt Violet loves to wear around and because I know I am going to miss her, I bring along the tshirt with me.

      It went missing! I repeat, m-i-s-s-i-n-g.

      Fine, if that is what you want, I am going to meet you. This sounds silly but how did that person wanted to take my tshirt. I have at least 3 watches that could buy a sport car and all he needs is the tshirt?

       Its getting funnier but we never know!

       I look at my watch and another five minutes to 8pm. I grab my wallet and phone, waiting for the elevator since I need to go to floor three.

        I am standing infront of the door so I ring the bell. Nobody coming out from the room so I pressed the bell again. I have waited for five minutes and I decided this is the stupid prank so I wanted to go back to my room when the door is being opened.

       I am standing there, shocked and shocked. What could I said more when the person standing infront of me is the person I wanted to see the most!

      "You?" That's all that ever come out from my mouth and I heard her chuckled. This little rascal of mine!

      "Miss me babe? Because I miss you so much." She said, walking towards me while wearing my favorite red dress. "Happy anniversary my knight, forever and always."