Chapter 1

"I love you so much" Eda said giving kiss to the picture of her parents and suddenly the voice came from outside knocking the door "Hurry up, we'll be late" Melo and Ceren shouted and on the third knock they came inside just like that.

"What the fuck!! You are still in bed and what are you hiding Eda?" Ceren asked surprisingly when Eda tried to hide the picture of her parents under her pillow.

"Don't tell me you haven't taken shower yet..." Melo looking at Eda like she just going to give her a kick from the bed

"Umm! Yani I was trying to figure out something." Eda said winking her eye.

"What is it Eda?" Melo asked rolling her eyes.

"Shut up! Melo, be quiet for a second" she took a pause and breathed heavily "I was missing mom and dad today. So, I was just talking to them." Eda explained her best friends with a puppy face.

"My sweet little angel, we are here. Don't be sad" Ceren hugged Eda.

"Tamam! Let me get ready otherwise I'll be late for the conference today and wish you a very good luck my girls for your interviews. I know you'll get your internships today" Eda said to Melo and Ceren.

Melo and Ceren together pushed Eda to the washroom "Hadiii! Hadiii! Hadiii! Hadiii!"

Eda, Melo and Ceren were friends who were in the last year of their graduation and were looking for the internships for their last semesters. All of the three girls dressed up wearing a short dress exposing their legs with the nude lipstick and mascara to highlight their lashes. They put on the minimal makeup with a high ponytail and as always Eda's aunt Ayfer came to her room for selecting her shoes under a beautiful flower dress.

"You look very beautiful.. Aşkim" Ayfer said by placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Not more than you. Hala...And yes don't worry about breakfast today, we are already late so we'll pick something from drive through.. Bye Bye" the three girls left in a hurry

They reached university and Eda went straight to the conference hall of their college and took her seat in the third row right behind their faculties. Half an hour had passed and everyone was getting bored with boring lectures, just as some bodyguards came and stood in all the corners of the conference hall. Everyone was surprised to see this and their eyes were fixed on the door to see who is coming with Z security after all.

Suddenly, the door opens and a voice comes from the front "Welcome our today's guest of honor, the successful entrepreneur, the Architect and the most eligible bachelor of Turkey, Mr. Serkan Bolat." All eyes turn to the door and a handsome muscular man in a three piece black suit appears. He takes off his glasses as soon as he steps inside. The eyes of all the girls sitting inside the hall started scanning the handsome man and everyone is left with a swoon, looking at which boys started getting jealous. The man had green eyes with a stubble look. Eda couldn't get her eyes of such a perfect man.

"Impressive" Eda whispered to herself.

Serkan Bolat went straight to the stage as he had a very few hours off until the next meeting today. He picked up a mike in hand and started giving speech to the students

"Good morning and thank you to all of you present over here today and congratulations to the students who made it to the successful four years of their graduation. Few days more and you'll are going to be graduated. Next thing I know is that after few years, one of you is going to replace me. In these four years you've learned a lot and I'll not bore you with the same speech about architect. I just want you to know that you are entering into the very difficult path. Make sure you're around when other people need someone to lean on. Be kind and good to people you 'll meet on your way up...."