Chapter 2

What did just Eda saw inside?

Of course SERKAN F U C K I N G BOLAT!!!!! But why Eda got stupefied on seeing him. Wasn't she expecting him?

Serkan was present inside the room with his university friend and current partner Engin Sezgin accompanied by Eda's HOD. As soon as he saw Eda's conditon he stood up from his chair to help her.

"Iyi misin, Eda?" Serkan asked helping her with collecting file and papers from the floor.

Eda was knocked out and couldn't hear what Serkan asked her. She wasn't able to get what was going on in there. Her breath hitched, face turned pale and it became hard for her to swallow her saliva as Serkan came closer to her. Tension got built up in a room as they were lost in each others eyes. "Careful Eda" Serkan said and gave her his hand to pick her up while she stood up without breaking their eye contact. She just gazed him mouth opened even when he went back to grab his seat.

"Aah!! Miss Eda, I think you are a little nervous. Merak etme!! It happens. I suggest you to have some water and be right back in five minutes. We'll wait. Right Serkan?" Engin said seeing the atmosphere of the room.

Eda suddenly came back to life realizing that she was there for a purpose. She knew she wanted to catch her breath normally that she lost a moment ago, so she simply nodded and went back outside to get some air.

*********

"As you had asked for Mr. Serkan Bolat, we forwarded her the edited email with the details of other company. She wasn't aware that your company is going to interview her and we tried to mislead her as much as we could do. This is totally against our university's rules and regulations but we trust you."  HOD said who was also present in the room.

"Thank you. And I also need one more favour. Can you please suggest few more skilful candidates for the Art Life. And by skilled students I didn't meant toppers." Serkan said by giving HOD a smile

"Don't worry Mr. Bolat. Our students are aware that only few gets this big opportunity and trust me no one wants to loose it because everyone knows very well that you only select experienced people and this is for the first time you visited any university like us." HOD replied happily leaving his seat as in his whole career he never got this offer from such a big firm for his students. "We really apologise for the other day once again but I'm sure you'll not regret providing job to Miss. Eda. She is very brilliant."

*******

"But professor look here, I got the mail for the Ankara firm. How could you not tell me about the Art Life."  Eda showed her email in the phone to her professor

"This you have had thought before misbehaving Miss. Yildiz. You should thank him for not allowing us to rusticate you from the university." Professor said Eda making her feel guilty and left

"Eeeehh look at him, liar!! Now what should I do. I'm not even prepared for this company. I couldn't even show these designs to them. Ahh Professor!! You should rot in hell." She closed her eyes tightly as she wasn't ready to face his ex boyfriend as well. She was enough prepared to grab any higher position in any firm.

*******

"I'm sorry Serkan Bey for what I did" Eda said looking straight into his eyes.

"It's ok Eda Yildiz. It was just a mistake and you realized" Serkan said with an expressionless face without breaking their eye contact.