Chapter 5

Hello!! I got a motivation to write after so long. After the end of SCK, I was in completely different zone. I was just reading and reading. Or clowning on twitter😉

As soon as Serkan cut the call, a look of trouble appeared on his face. He started murmuring something to Engin and Piril, after which they all three appeared the same looking at which Selin and Eda got worried. They passed a questionable look to each other. Eda tried to ask Serkan but he was so busy in calling people. After 5 minutes Ferit joined them and Serkan came running to him.

"We've got a problem. Our lawyer's wife got a heart attack and he cannot go to Antalya. We need to find one but it feels likes all the lawyers in this country are on vacation. Do you know someone? Any contact, any family member, friend anyone?" Serkan said to Ferit in one breath

"Calm down Serkan! I know one, in fact,  Eda also know her. She is an intern at a law firm. We can ask her. Can we, Eda?" Ferit said to Serkan and turned immediately to Eda to ask her if they can ask

"He also knows her, Ferit but he will never accept her," Eda said

"What? Wait...." Ferit got confused

"Who, Eda?" Serkan immediately cut Ferit and turned to Eda

"Ceren. But I know you'll not call her....."

"Call her now"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. Call her." Serkan shouted

Eda called Ceren and she told her about the problem. She was nervous but other than that she was excited that Ceren will join them. Ferit was blushing in the corner and Eda started teasing Ceren. As much as Ceren didn't wanted to join Serkan and the team, she cannot deny the proposal of her friend and her crush.

Ceren and Serkan used to live in the same society when they were in elementary schools. They never liked each other and were the greatest rivals from childhood. They both used to be fighting over the little games, the comparison in studies and many more reasons which slowly made them hate each other. There was never a proper reason for them to dislike but they had the personality clash, more like their vibes never matched to each other.

Ceren joined the team after an hour, she met all of them, shook hands, hugged and finally headed towards the private plane. In the whole plane ride Serkan, Ferit and Ceren discussed the case while Eda, Selin, Engin and Piril played cards.

Serkan bent little backward to stretch and when he looked at Eda, laughing at the other side, he smirked looking at her, admired her a bit, captured moment and started working again.

**********

On reaching the hotel, they were welcomed by the manager and he showed them their rooms. They got fresh and changed their clothes. After getting ready they all met at the dining hall inside the hotel.
They were joined by Mr Fikret and his wife, discussed the whole plan for the next few days. Eda was excited and she was smiling and her smile remained unhidden by Serkan. He smiled on her smile which faded in milliseconds.

After they made a plan and had dinner, they started moving towards their rooms. Eda, Ceren, Selin and Piril walked together followed by Serkan, Engin and Ferit. Girls hugged each other after saying good night to each other and boys winked.

Serkan moved forward, stopped Eda while everyone left.

"Do you like it?" Serkan asked

"Yes. Thank you, Serkan."

"It's our first trip in years."

"Hmm. Business trip." They chuckled

"I missed you"