Chapter 7

⚠️Mature⚠️

"I can't believe it. We remained apart all these years because of the lies we were served by the person we believed. She was never our friend." Eda said. It was something, they never expected to be and not coming out like that. They were shocked and they were relieved. Relieved because it wasn't their fault for what they faced in all these years without having each other next to them, they never left each other.

"Eda!"

"What?"

"Nothing. Come. Sleep, you're tired."

"But how can I sleep knowing someone kidnapped me. I was apart from someone who never wanted me to leave. All my life was a lie. I'm most unlucky here, without parents, without support." Eda cried out loud, Serkan tried to soothe her.

"No. Eda! You are not alone. We all are here for you. Stop crying already and come here."

A fresh start? Seems like that. She got closer to him, hugging, wiping her tears, trying to forget the trauma the kidnapper gave her. She leaned forward making a beautiful moment, relaxed and the way Serkan caressed her back, moving his hands inside her hair made her finally pass out. He admired her for few minutes, kissed her forehead and fell asleep just like that, in her arms. Her in his arms.

*******

It was five in the morning, a little light coming out from the curtains. Eda turned, rubbed her eyes and stretched her body, slowly opening her eyes. Tried stretching again but her body was covered with another, unable to move further. She moved her head to meet the beautiful view in front of her eyes.

Couldn't believing her eyes, she lying right next to the man she once loved, she loved yes. But now, not sure about the feeling. But she knew one thing that...

"Good morning." Serkan opened her eyes smiled and kissed her cheeks

"Good morning Serkan."

He moved back to look at the time on his phone. "It's just five o'clock. Sleep more. Come."

Eda was still tired. She laid on her back again. Serkan fixing her hair from face.

"Serkan"

"Yes?" He said with a sweet morning husky voice

Eda looked him into his eyes and said "I missed you"

He turned her completely to him, looking into her eyes. They looked for few seconds which build immense sexual tension between them, this time he couldn't resist himself, inclined his face towards her and made his way to her face, his heart beating faster and faster, not only his, hers too, her even more. He waited and captured a sweet desirable moment of her face and placed his lips on hers, not like the last night, this time it was more passionate, not gentle, not soft, as he was waiting for this moment for a long time. She joined him after a second of him placing his lips. He bit lightly on her lower lip and she parted them on the sensation it forged. He moved his tongue inside her, both of them playing, tracing each corner inside each other's mouth with their tongues. With an impatient wriggle, they pressed their mouth even harder.

Detaching from each other, to catch a breath and pushing again to each other in a kiss. It's clear to say now that they lost and caught in a moment. He moved his lips to her jaws, licking each corner with his soft lips and tongue. The heavy yet soft breathing of him in her ears turning Eda on after which she left a moan from her mouth. He moved his hand up to her breast and kissed from his mouth to ear to neck. He sucked, bit, nipped on the sweet spot on her neck. Undesirable hunger built between them. He pulled her top, unclasped her bra, pinched her nipples one by one, placing kisses, sucking and nibbling them.